When will the audio lag be fixed?
ashlar Wrote:Well... you can configure MPC-HC as an external player with great success. With the right combination of EventGhost and MPC-HC settings, plus Autofrequency, you can achieve a remarkably seamlessly experience. It's not the same as having it built in, but it comes quite close.

i suppose it does if you are using a media center remote, but if using the android remote for xbmc which works quite nicely, then it sucks. the new irule remote app might make that better though. but either way, my wife could handle using xbmc alone, but both, thats not really going to happen, plus as much as it works pretty well most of the time, there are enough times when i have little issues that it would be much better if it was just built in.

dsplayer build can use reclock which i think would solve a number of the problems except that I can't get dsplayer at this point to work well.

at any rate, the solution i posted earlier would probably fix it for most audio sync issues if somebody could code it up to test.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When will the audio lag be fixed?0