xbmc 11.0 freezing updating movie metadata
debug log - http://pastebin.com/AC70WUwE

All the new movies I add, wont update with posters etc...

When I try manually doing it, it freezes..

Please Help... I added the debug log above
Star 
Just had a quick look at the pastebin and your file naming is quite a bit off what the scrapers like to see. Make sure you have 'use folder names for look-ups' toggled and the folder named correctly and 'stack on'.

e.g.

The Pet.In.The.Floor.2004.DVDRip.Xvid-Faye-NewsHost-4668\TheDoorITF-faye-xvid.part01.rar'

Might look better to the scraper as 'Pet in the Floor (2003).ext'

I suggest you pick up theRenamer http://www.therenamer.com/ and have a quick run through with it of your collection.
Hi

Im having serious problems with XBMC... I have renamed all the files with renamer... Using the scrapers, it either gives me, "Cant connect to remote server" or it just freezes..

I know it may have something to do with the Youtube plugin, which i have installed, uninstalled.. rolled back numberous times... I've used my youtube log in etc... Nothing... Im getting very frustrated...
Star 
Did you try theRenamer or just renamed the files...? the reason I ask is that theRenamer checks the movie database for the name. Sounds like you may be having some sort of firewall or connection issue and using said software and it not working would lead one to suspect your connection.

I'm not sure a Youtube add-on has a lot to do with your issue... but if you want to eliminate that as a possibility, then by all means uninstall it.
PatK Wrote:Did you try theRenamer or just renamed the files...? the reason I ask is that theRenamer checks the movie database for the name. Sounds like you may be having some sort of firewall or connection issue and using said software and it not working would lead one to suspect your connection.

I'm not sure a Youtube add-on has a lot to do with your issue... but if you want to eliminate that as a possibility, then by all means uninstall it.

Hi -

Yeah, theRenamer works perfectly, I have renamed all my movies... So the connection works through to IMDB, but it seems it cant connect to IMDB through xbmc..

The strange thing is, the TVDB works perfectly and grabbed all the info for my TV shows??

I've even checked my firewall and allowed all xbmc connections through...

Its so frustrating Sad

Once I install the youtube plugin and enter my user name... It keeps failing to log in... Im wondering if thats the problem...

Ill paste a debug log later today...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc 11.0 freezing updating movie metadata0