favourites Script
addon needed favourite script

can anyone tell me where i can get this script please?

how do i add favourites using MQ3?
be kind, rewind
You didn't read the main thread did you? I just posted it....

Quote:Ok, so here's the deal with switching to Eden Beta (For those that are thinking)

Installs fine, install skin (you'll still need to download the repo.zip as its not found in the skins option to download, which you can then select to install it).

To add favourites to the main menu, you need "favourites script" found here. (You don't need it in Dharma 10.1). Basically I just went to "install from zip..." and it looked like it did nothing/didn't work, but when you go back into the skin menu options, you can now add favorites to the main bar/sub menu

http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/xbmc/ad...pt.favourites/

When you go to add videos to your library, when its scrapping (even local files in your movies folder - eg using ember media manager), you'll get the error "Unable to connect to remote server, would you like to continue scanning".

This effects your movie info etc. To fix it, you must install the Youtube Add-on (which again is installed by default with Dharma 10.1). Adding content (videos) is then fine, no issues/errors. No idea why it fixes it but it does.

Also, you'll have to install RSS Editor again (not installed automatically like 10.1 to edit/remove the RSS feed).

$VA sign is not shown, and shows the language correctly, but again you can turn it off in 10.1 anyway show its not really an issue.

Apart from that, seems a tad smoother at the start, can't say I notice much difference. Not sure whether to keep using this beta, or go back and use 10.1? Where would I find a list of bugs for the beta people have found? If they're not major I'll just use it, but I don't want memory leaks etc

MarcuiQui, that issue with the top sub title menu overlaying
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=2201

It only happens when you turn off "enable main menu placement with up/down arrows" and then play a music song, and you'll notice it while scrolling through the menu, effects both Eden and Dharma
thank you
be kind, rewind

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
favourites Script0