Movies/TV Show menus, NFO info
I'm not sure that this is a skin issue, but it seems the most appropriate place to ask since the movies/TV show menu options are specific to the skin.

My first question is why in the Eden beta, I select the movies or tv shows from the menu and I get another menu for files, playlists, video add-ons, then a second menu for the source that has been setup with the content set. Shouldn't the top menu take me directly to that source? Instead, I have to go Movies > Files > [source name] > [File Name]

Second, I've scraped all the info using ember and have nfo files for each movie and tv episode, but the movie and tv show info does not show when I select them.

I'm pretty new to xbmc but it didn't work this way in dharma. I'm sure there's a setting someplace that I just don't know about. Thanks in advance for the help.
Move all your movies outside the folder that XBMC watches, then go to Settings\ Video\ Library\ and clean your libary. When it's done move back all your movies and sync.
Tobby Wrote:Move all your movies outside the folder that XBMC watches, then go to Settings\ Video\ Library\ and clean your libary. When it's done move back all your movies and sync.

Didn't change a thing.
I think it was a problem with my MySQL database. This is a new install by an xbmc noob. sorry to have wasted your time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies/TV Show menus, NFO info0