Refresh folder images from network drive
Hi Guys,

First of all a huge thank you for this fantastic program, website and all your hard work - I really appreciate it.

Now for my question: I am running XBMC Eden on my ATV2 and my videos are located on my computer (getting a NAS next week). When I browse my directories (videos - files in XBMC), each folder has an icon that is a picture called folder.jpg in the folder on my harddrive.

I have tried to change some of these images, but not all of them are changed eventhough I have deleted the old ones and created new folder.jpg images in the folders in question. Is there a way to "refresh" these images in XBMC via the ATV2 - it appears that there is a local cache on the ATV2 that I am not able to get rid of?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Peter
fcs88 Wrote:Hi Guys,

First of all a huge thank you for this fantastic program, website and all your hard work - I really appreciate it.

Now for my question: I am running XBMC Eden on my ATV2 and my videos are located on my computer (getting a NAS next week). When I browse my directories (videos - files in XBMC), each folder has an icon that is a picture called folder.jpg in the folder on my harddrive.

I have tried to change some of these images, but not all of them are changed eventhough I have deleted the old ones and created new folder.jpg images in the folders in question. Is there a way to "refresh" these images in XBMC via the ATV2 - it appears that there is a local cache on the ATV2 that I am not able to get rid of?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Peter
Takes 24 hours for them to automaticly refresh
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Well, then I will just have to wait I guess.

Thanks Smile

Peter
fcs88 Wrote:Well, then I will just have to wait I guess.

Thanks Smile

Peter
There is a faster way but I don't think that would be for beginners.
Easiest is just wait Big Grin
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refresh folder images from network drive0