XBMC rebooting on menu click!!
I have jailbroken a couple of Apple TVs for a few friends in the last week or two running Eden 11.0 Beta, installing various addons.

All worked fine for a couple of days and all of when watching a movie XBMC crashed and the Apple TV relaunch, now each time they click on the XBMC it just goes to a black screen and then just relaunch's the Apple TV.

I have uninstallled XBMC and reinstalled it but still no joy, anyone else encountering this issue and any more suggestions on how to fix.

Thanks, appreciated Big Grin
Your database is probably corrupted.

This is from the FAQ - Please read it.

Does your xbmc.log have any SQL errors? Remove your databases and reboot: (via SSH) rm -f /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/*db
g-off Wrote:Your database is probably corrupted.

This is from the FAQ - Please read it.

Does your xbmc.log have any SQL errors? Remove your databases and reboot: (via SSH) rm -f /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/*db

I not sure, how to check the XBMC log for SQL Errors, but i ran the following command chown -R mobile:mobile /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata

should i update XBMC via Nito TV before doing anything once i have the device jailbroken?
I had the same issue (again) today, try the following and it will work:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...&page=2#13

and here's how to find your xbmc.log:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...og_for_iOS
Thanks
Skevaboy Wrote:I not sure, how to check the XBMC log for SQL Errors, but i ran the following command chown -R mobile:mobile /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata

should i update XBMC via Nito TV before doing anything once i have the device jailbroken?

You should do what I said to do before:
Remove your databases and reboot: (via SSH) rm -f /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/*db

The version installed by nito should be the latest but upgrading should not be a problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC rebooting on menu click!!0