[USER-REVIEW] MS-Tech CI70 (Case)
I can get the HT-60 with the remote if people were interested. I am just not sure what colors are available still -- I think only the silver and titanium gray, no black the last time I check.
Hey guys,

I just got my CI-70 - looks good. And it seems like there is a new revision. They changed some details:

ImageImage
Larger holes for better air circulation on the bottom and on the sides. No changes to the top.

ImageImageImage
Changed the 2,5" drive mount - it now is a lot more variable.

I'll try to get an internal IR-Receiver implemented into the front. Furthermore I plan to go with a AMD E-350 for xbmc - I could also use a Celeron G530 which is currently laying around. But I don't know if the boxed cooler will fit into the case and if I really need the additional performance ... any suggestions maybe? Smile
Any resellers in the US? I've been searching endlessly for an attractive ITX case that is simple and high quality and this appears to be it.
If there's interest in this little guy, I can certainly import them into the US. There are a couple of similar new models available but still only silver/gray. It would have a window for an IR receiver.
Looking at this one for my build. Does anyone know if it will fit a stock Pentium G2020 heatsink, they are about 46 mm tall
(2013-03-12, 14:42)Lasborg Wrote: Looking at this one for my build. Does anyone know if it will fit a stock Pentium G2020 heatsink, they are about 46 mm tall

The case is only 60mm tall so very unlikely.
(2013-02-07, 23:56)Dougie Fresh Wrote: If there's interest in this little guy, I can certainly import them into the US. There are a couple of similar new models available but still only silver/gray. It would have a window for an IR receiver.
That sounds interesting - do you have any picture of those?
(2013-09-14, 22:56)TOMillr Wrote:
(2013-02-07, 23:56)Dougie Fresh Wrote: If there's interest in this little guy, I can certainly import them into the US. There are a couple of similar new models available but still only silver/gray. It would have a window for an IR receiver.
That sounds interesting - do you have any picture of those?

I don't because there was never any interest in my getting them. You can see some pictures here:

http://iwill.en.alibaba.com/product/6847..._case.html

If there is some interest I can still get them in the US.
Just got a message from the chinese firm that makes those cases and they'd even be able to make a black version... but you'd need to order at least 100 chases ;-)
(2013-09-17, 14:59)TOMillr Wrote: Just got a message from the chinese firm that makes those cases and they'd even be able to make a black version... but you'd need to order at least 100 chases ;-)

I have a long standing relationship with them and get items from them in smaller quantities.
And with the the HT60 there's a model that is another cm slimmer... interesting!
Another question about this case:
I'd like to use an Intel DH61AG mainboard which doesn't need the internal power converter and cables. If I just take them out of the case, is there enough room for a second 2.5" SSD somewhere inside the case?
Probably the best thing to do in the HT60 with a DH61AG is use a mSATA drive + 1 x 2.5" HDD to get two drives, assuming you want a SSD for boot drive and HDD for data storage.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[USER-REVIEW] MS-Tech CI70 (Case)0