XBMC 11 and TV Series Smart Playlists
Good morning everybody. I'm in the following situation:
I have added 4 different network paths in my video folder in order to add the content to the video library: 1 is for Movies, 1 is for cartoons, 1 is for Japanese Animation and 1 for TV Series (such a Stargate SG1 and so on). Movies and Cartoons are marked as FILM, Anime and TV Series are marked as TV Series. All four categories use a different scraper to get data from the internet.

Once the database is built I achieve the following results : Movies and Cartoons are in the same category (FILM) while Anime and TV Series are listed together in the (TV SERIES) category. All the informations seems to be retrieved correctly (fanarts, episode infos and so on) and this is exactly what I expected.

Now, I'd like to divide the four categories just like the originating folders. I've created two smart playlist for MOVIES and for CARTOONS using the "file path" (or "position" i don't remeber) as rule to populate the playlist. And it worked perfectly. If I do THE SAME for Anime or TV Series... I only get an empty playlist. No results are shown.
Oo Can you tell me why ?
How do I solve this ?

Thank you in advance for your precious help (and sorry for my rough english)!
K.
Humm... I just set-up a test of the Path 'TV-Series' with TV shows and it worked for me using the 'Path Contains' operator. Did you set 'type' to TV Show?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11 and TV Series Smart Playlists0