Cant download subs!
Hi im having some trouble with downloading subs via xbmc. It just says no subs avalible have 3 different sites i download from Swesub.se, Undertexter.se, and one more i cant remember now but its the site that is in the xbmc from start. It wont even find any english subs there. I did a fresh install just to be sure that it wasent anything i had messed upp with any changes but the result was the same.
Using xbmc Eden right now but the problem came around the same time Eden came out and then i was using Dharma.
Is there any settings i have to change that i have missed or is it my network/computer that needs to be set up in another way?

Have tryed to download subs to different movies/series that i know there will be subs out for.
have looked around in the forum for ideas but i havent found anything, but i guess thats just me thats being blind..Tongue
have you checked to see if the subs plugin is working, and could you post a propper debug log of when you are trying to pull the subs?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Hmm how do i see if the plugin works? Im kinda new to xbmc. But Im using xbmc subtitles and the sites are in that plugin so i guess they should work?
Will try to fix a debug just gonna learn how to do that..Smile
I had the same problem after installing XBMC beta1. When i reinstalled the subs addon all was fine again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant download subs!0