XBMC 2004-02-01 EXCELLENT!!!!
just wanted to leave a post congratulating and thanking you for the latest release!

of most importance to me was the auto-sync of this latest release - it used to take me ages trying to tweak the a/v sync while watching a video which wasn't ideal.. but now! its great!

haven't tried the rest of the new features/fixes but i am extremely pleased already!

thanks very much!
yeah it is realy good but i switched to ccxstream because relax was realy slow with the new version.
all xbmc needs now is a newsfeed and background music, and i will use it as a dash. it would also be nice if they made it possible to download skins through xbmc like in avalaunch. great job xbmc team!

by the way dr_colossus and murmur2k, use smb,  it is now the preferred streamer (says so in xbmc documentation), and by far the best. even i got it to work (albit-with a little refresh trick).
reading must be magical or something, it's how i find all da anwsers!
------
Ubuntu 8.10 (64bit) | AMD Sempron 2600+ | ATi 2400HD Pro | Asus AE1 Barebone ---- Ubuntu 9.04RC (64bit) | AMD 5000+ | BIOSTAR TA790GX XE w/ ATi 3300
yeah, just wanted to thank everybody. great work. and also the retro skin is the coolest i have ever seen! this new flashing electrical circuit is really too much!
also the matrix screensaver looks terrific. :-) can't believe it, have to show it to everybody now! ;-)
offcourse donations are always welcome :d
you can contribute using:
paypal

frodo
XBMC Project Founder (Retired), now head programmer of MediaPortal
will do when i get some money into paypal! i'll pay you $10-15 to stop xbmc hanging with some videos requiring a hard reset! Smile anyone else want to donate? Smile
Thumbs Up 
hey guys great work on the new build- had a minor heart attack when i tried accessing some eps of the simpsons on my pc's hd via samab only to find 1 file there- after crapping it for a second realised that they had been stacked!!!

and these files are labeled "simpsons-15xx.pdtv-lol.avi" so i guess the cd1,2,3 suffix doesn't need to be added any more?

great work guys!!
the matrix screen saver is another very nice touch as well.
the same thing happen to me.

all my 24 episodes were stacked and i had to choose which one i wanted to see by counting the cds.

is there a way to disable this auto-stack option ?

quaxell
(quaxell @ feb. 08 2004,18:15 Wrote:the same thing happen to me.

all my 24 episodes were stacked and i had to choose which one i wanted to see by counting the cds.

is there a way to disable this auto-stack option ?

quaxell
look at the left side of the screen at the buttons there. maybe you'll find what you are asking for Image
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
a change was put into cvs so that the default is to not stack the videos.

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
true gud build plays me dvds ok which msdash sez it car`nt play
"yeh but what does it do?" thats the question u ask the midwife when ya missis has givern birth as she hands you the child hehe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 2004-02-01 EXCELLENT!!!!0