XBMC Library Updater Addon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
robweber Offline
Posting Freak
What is your goal with that, to run like every 4 hours between and 9am and 11pm? How about:

Code:
0 9,13,17,21 * * *

That would run every four hours between 9am and 11pm (actually stopping at 9 since there is only 2 hrs between). Yours might work but generally the first column is for digits between 0-60.
find quote
SliceOfPi Offline
Hi Rob. Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do albeit more complicated than it needed to be! I'll try that cron expression and see how it goes.
find quote
robweber Offline
Posting Freak
(2017-01-04 19:14)SliceOfPi Wrote:  Hi Rob. Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do albeit more complicated than it needed to be! I'll try that cron expression and see how it goes.

Hope it works, that should at least stop the error.
find quote
robweber Offline
Posting Freak
I'm making some changes to how custom paths are setup. The current version has 3 custom paths plus the ability to add more via a "custom.xml" file in the addon_data folder. I thought this was a bit messy.

I've added a custom paths setup tool to add "unlimited" custom paths with cron expressions right from within the settings. Anyone willing please take a look and see if this works for you. Be aware - any custom paths you had setup under the old system will disappear with this update so you'll have to add them with the new Custom Paths button in the settings.

https://github.com/robweber/xbmclibrarya...stom_paths
find quote
DeadlyKnapsack Offline
Hi Rob. I upgraded to Krypton, but now your amazing add-on doesn't work anymore 🙁 is this a known compatibility issue or should it work?
find quote
robweber Offline
Posting Freak
It should work, no reason I can think of that it wouldn't. Post a log ASAP if you can with the error.

Anyone with the same issue? I have Krypton on a dev machine but not my main system yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V (typie typie)
find quote
DeadlyKnapsack Offline
(2017-02-11 20:30)robweber Wrote:  It should work, no reason I can think of that it wouldn't. Post a log ASAP if you can with the error.

Anyone with the same issue? I have Krypton on a dev machine but not my main system yet.

Where can I find the log?
find quote
robweber Offline
Posting Freak
Log_file (wiki)

The log file uploader add-on may or may not exist. I remember reading it is defunct somewhere.

find quote
voochi Offline
Fan
In a future version would you consider adding finer granularity to the startup delay? Like perhaps a 10s startup delay?

On one system I find that update at 0s tends to bog down...system is busy or network not ready etc. But 1m delay is much longer than I need in this case. Something in between would be very nice.
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-28 18:25 by voochi.)
find quote
MidKnight Offline
anyone else having an issue that this plugin has stopped working, using Milhouses Libreelec on a raspberry pi?

just noticed its no longer running a few days ago (could be longer), even when doing a manual run, it does nothing
find quote
DeadlyKnapsack Offline
(2017-02-20 18:10)robweber Wrote:  Log_file (wiki)

The log file uploader add-on may or may not exist. I remember reading it is defunct somewhere.

Bit of a late reply, but I started with a fresh install of Kodi (OSMC) and reinstalled your amazing add-on and it works perfectly fine. I guess something went wrong while updating from previous version of Kodi.
find quote