• 26(current)
Library Auto Updater - Version 1.1.0
What is your goal with that, to run like every 4 hours between and 9am and 11pm? How about:

Code:
0 9,13,17,21 * * *

That would run every four hours between 9am and 11pm (actually stopping at 9 since there is only 2 hrs between). Yours might work but generally the first column is for digits between 0-60.
Hi Rob. Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do albeit more complicated than it needed to be! I'll try that cron expression and see how it goes.
(2017-01-04, 19:14)SliceOfPi Wrote: Hi Rob. Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do albeit more complicated than it needed to be! I'll try that cron expression and see how it goes.

Hope it works, that should at least stop the error.
I'm making some changes to how custom paths are setup. The current version has 3 custom paths plus the ability to add more via a "custom.xml" file in the addon_data folder. I thought this was a bit messy.

I've added a custom paths setup tool to add "unlimited" custom paths with cron expressions right from within the settings. Anyone willing please take a look and see if this works for you. Be aware - any custom paths you had setup under the old system will disappear with this update so you'll have to add them with the new Custom Paths button in the settings.

https://github.com/robweber/xbmclibrarya...stom_paths
It should work, no reason I can think of that it wouldn't. Post a log ASAP if you can with the error.

Anyone with the same issue? I have Krypton on a dev machine but not my main system yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V
(2017-02-11, 20:30)robweber Wrote: It should work, no reason I can think of that it wouldn't. Post a log ASAP if you can with the error.

Anyone with the same issue? I have Krypton on a dev machine but not my main system yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V (typie typie)

Where can I find the log?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file

The log file uploader add-on may or may not exist. I remember reading it is defunct somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G930V
In a future version would you consider adding finer granularity to the startup delay? Like perhaps a 10s startup delay?

On one system I find that update at 0s tends to bog down...system is busy or network not ready etc. But 1m delay is much longer than I need in this case. Something in between would be very nice.
anyone else having an issue that this plugin has stopped working, using Milhouses Libreelec on a raspberry pi?

just noticed its no longer running a few days ago (could be longer), even when doing a manual run, it does nothing
(2017-02-20, 18:10)robweber Wrote: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file

The log file uploader add-on may or may not exist. I remember reading it is defunct somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G930V (typie typie)

Bit of a late reply, but I started with a fresh install of Kodi (OSMC) and reinstalled your amazing add-on and it works perfectly fine. I guess something went wrong while updating from previous version of Kodi.
(2017-02-28, 18:23)voochi Wrote: In a future version would you consider adding finer granularity to the startup delay? Like perhaps a 10s startup delay?

On one system I find that update at 0s tends to bog down...system is busy or network not ready etc. But 1m delay is much longer than I need in this case. Something in between would be very nice.

Not a bad idea but from a practical perspective hard to implement. The current timing system is all based on checking if an update should be started every X minutes. The delay just adds an offset to the expected run time. I could very easily add the options but it would require some drastic changes to the timer system to check more often than once a minute. Technically possible but it would be a lot more checks (say once every 10 seconds) for something that would only really happen during system startup. For all other library checks you'd be waiting at least a minute.

If I'm every tinkering with the timer code I'll give this some thought.
Wat is thuis add-on no more in the kodi repo?
My Kodi Box: Windows 10 (1809; 64bits), Intel Core i5 9600K, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro, 16 GB RAM, AMD Radeon RX550, Samsung SSD 970 EVO, Denon AVR x2500H, LG OLED55C7V 55".
It's still there. Just do a search in add-ons for "library" It's a script, actually.
(2017-01-04, 19:14)SliceOfPi Wrote: Hi Rob. Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do albeit more complicated than it needed to be! I'll try that cron expression and see how it goes.

How did that work?
Is it better to use
Code:
0 4,8,12,16,20 * * *
or
Code:
0 */4 * * *
to run scanning every 4 hours?
Running LibreElec 8 on RPi

(Sorry for noobish Q...)
(2017-08-14, 08:46)JockeSve Wrote: How did that work?
Is it better to use
Code:
0 4,8,12,16,20 * * *
or
Code:
0 */4 * * *
to run scanning every 4 hours?
Running LibreElec 8 on RPi

(Sorry for noobish Q...)    

The two statements basically amount to the same thing, the second one is just a lot easier to read. In your first statement you missed the "0" hour but otherwise you'll run the script every 4 hours. The second statement is just a shorthand */4 amounts to every four hours as well - which for cron will default to 0,4,8,12,16,20.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Auto Updater - Version 1.1.00