XBMC Does not Open
Well XBMC has been working great for about three days now. However when I now try to reopen XBMC, my Apple TV2 appears to restart back to the main page. Has anyone else experienced this.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling XBMC, but that does nothing. Is there a fix for this without restorimg my Apple TV2 again.
well your xbmc.log shows... oh wait. no xbmc.log Smile
i'm having the same problem for the past week now. were u able to fix your problem with xbmc not opening in apple tv
Post your xbmc.log file mate, like davilla wrote above.
...DJVege...
HTPC: G840 + GT430 + 2GB RAM + 30GB SSD
Remote: iPad/iPhone + iRule + USB-UIRT // FireFly RF Remote
Software: XBMC Eden + Eventghost + Win7
ok sorry for the dumb noob question but how do i get the xbmc.log file is it through shsh ?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ecific_FAQ
ok i got the xbmc.log file it says:

Jan 18 22:24:06 apple-tv apple tv[319];-{<brmainmenucontrol; 0x1e282e30>_reload]
jan 18 22:24:06 apple-tv apple tv[319]; disable: (null) 0
Apple-TV[319]; Disable: (null) 0
please help a poor noob
please provide a proper (full) debug log on pastebin
your database is corrupt,you need to ssh into your box and delete the database,its location is mobile,preferences,xbmc,userdata
ok got filezilla but can't find xbmc.log file followed this instruction:

First you want to enable debugging on XBMC. Go to System settings -> System -> Debugging. Make sure "enable debug logging" is on. At this point you should see some weird text pop up on the screen.

I got into apple tv sftp and followed this path /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ but no xbmc.log

is system settings in xbmc? because if it is i can't do it because i am not able to open xbmc. or is it in nito tv settings...etc. please help i'm lost here
Jiminho you are the man. I bow to you. Thank you I did what you said and it worked. Thank you for helping me solve my problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Does not Open0