• 5(current)
[RELEASE] The Trailers
Martin,

Lovely work!

I was wondering if you could provide an option to download all trailers?

My web connection isn't bad but I still get a lot of buffering!

A 'download all' and 'check for new content to download' feature would be really useful!
Star 
Phantom_Zone Wrote:Martin,

Lovely work!

I was wondering if you could provide an option to download all trailers?

My web connection isn't bad but I still get a lot of buffering!

A 'download all' and 'check for new content to download' feature would be really useful!
I'll second that request and suggest this has been a very nice add-on, it just plain works.
Hi Martijn,

Lately im having a problem with streaming HD 720P trailers with this addon. While i can stream 720P or even 1080P without having to wait because of a buffer with youtube, i have to wait like 2 minutes to get a apple trailer (720p) started.

Is there something wrong with my settings, is it the addon or is it the apple movie trailer server?

thanks.
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
PatK Wrote:I'll second that request and suggest this has been a very nice add-on, it just plain works.

Or even just a background download/queueing system like the YouTube addon would be welcome.
Ajedi Wrote:Hi Martijn,
Lately im having a problem with streaming HD 720P trailers with this addon. While i can stream 720P or even 1080P without having to wait because of a buffer with youtube, i have to wait like 2 minutes to get a apple trailer (720p) started.

Current, it can take 5-10 minutes to download a 1080p trailer. A while back I had the same issue but changed DNS settings on my cable modem & that fixed it. This time, after running a DNS test and changing the settings, no improvement. Is Apple throttling? I get similar lag going to Apple's site in IE & trying to download 1080p, so it's not an XBMC issue.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
ekim232 Wrote:Is anyone else experiencing a large lag during scrolling. I have tried it on 3 different systems and several skins. I am on Eden beta 2.

Yep same here. Sometimes it is ok but a lot of times it is lagging in all views. Using openelec EDEN Beta 3 build and two Windows 7 XBMC Eden Beta 3 builds. Using Aeon MQ3 skin.

Also major props for this add on!! Really love it!
I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I'm trying to get the coachpotato function to work. The coachpotato program is actually running on another computer on my network. I'm a little knowledgeable on computers not so much on networks though. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
This addon is also missing for me from the addon list. I have tried deleting my addons.db but it hasn't helped.

Fresh Eden install on WIndows 7.
How can I watch multiple trailers from the same movie? For instance, there are 7 trailers for "The Avengers" at appletv, but only one shows up in the addon. Am I missing something?

also, a queued downloading would be great!

best regards
Doogie
I'm missed not having apple trailers, thank you for making it available again.
(2012-01-11, 12:52)Martijn Wrote: * reserverd *
The Old Apple Trailers Light don't have location restriction(just put a zip code )

Anyway to make that happen in this plugin ? Thanks
Martijn - Just upgraded my CouchPotato to v2 and the integration with The Trailers is no longer working, is this something easily fixed? Thanks.

Edit - It shows "Error. Failed to reach server. Reason: Unauthorized". I can post the log if you need.
(2012-03-28, 19:26)Aenima99x Wrote: Martijn - Just upgraded my CouchPotato to v2 and the integration with The Trailers is no longer working, is this something easily fixed? Thanks.

Edit - It shows "Error. Failed to reach server. Reason: Unauthorized". I can post the log if you need.

Bump Huh
Bug 
Hey Great addon btw. Love the idea of the Couchpotato integration too.
However, I think there might currently be an issue for people hosting their CP behind Apache.

My CP URL is http://localhost/couchpotato/
*No Port needed

This becomes a problem when trying to setup the addon settings as I've tried:

A)
SERVER: localhost/couchpotato/
PORT: 80
RESULT ERROR: http://localhost/couchpotato/:80/

B)
SERVER: localhost/couchpotato/
PORT: 80
RESULT ERROR: http://localhost/couchpotato/:/

I think you just have to include a check for no port at all.

Cheers,
iDVB
=========================
XBMC Frodo v12.2
Win7 x64
Core i5 3.3GHz
GeForce GTX 580
8 GB RAM
=========================
I don't use Couchpotato so it's way down my to-do list.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] The Trailers1