Genre icon's under Movies?
I im looking to see if any of the cool skin's have this feature that I think could be cool! Smile

When you are in the main screen and select "movies" you have the option of choosing "genre" an more! this I as I can see is done in plain text! Is there any skin that you could set up so that when you choos movies! the next screen should be icon's with the different "genres" of movies you have. And then by clicking the genre of choice the next screen shows the sorted list of movies like "normal"? Hope you understand my question Smile

I atm use the skin Transparency, but would maybe change if this options was found in other skins Smile

Thx
Andersbrd Wrote:I im looking to see if any of the cool skin's have this feature that I think could be cool! Smile

When you are in the main screen and select "movies" you have the option of choosing "genre" an more! this I as I can see is done in plain text! Is there any skin that you could set up so that when you choos movies! the next screen should be icon's with the different "genres" of movies you have. And then by clicking the genre of choice the next screen shows the sorted list of movies like "normal"? Hope you understand my question Smile

I atm use the skin Transparency, but would maybe change if this options was found in other skins Smile

Thx

See my signature
Big Grin 
thx i'll give that skin a go, to see if it has something i can use Big Grin
Basically you want "Genre" in the submenu of Movies on the main screen. Which you click on to see all your genre types which then takes you to the movies of that type.

There's a lot of skins do that, you'll have to browse around and discover for yourself. Good place to start is Comparison of skin features
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Andersbrd Wrote:thx i'll give that skin a go, to see if it has something i can use Big Grin

Just a hint ...

In the first post you have screenshots, additional stuff, features, supported scripts etc.
Mudislander Wrote:Basically you want "Genre" in the submenu of Movies on the main screen. Which you click on to see all your genre types which then takes you to the movies of that type.

There's a lot of skins do that, you'll have to browse around and discover for yourself. Good place to start is Comparison of skin features

Ya I think something like that! I would like that the different "Genres" was accessible as icons like the movie posters, bassicly it be meight more like TVseries? Where you click TVseries and then you get the page with all your series as posters.. In movies it "just" should be "Genre's" Big Grin
Only for "Eden" look at the picture about 4 pictures down Convergence
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Thumbs Up 
Mudislander Wrote:Only for "Eden" look at the picture about 4 pictures down Convergence

Yes just what I was looking for Smile thx
To complete this:

My Confluence-MOD

Laugh

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Thumbs Up 
mad-max Wrote:To complete this:

My Confluence-MOD

Laugh

mad-max

COOL...... Want that Big Grin
Sad Sorry Mad-Max tryed to add this mod... Am totally lost, can you help me?
Thx
How far did you get?
You installed the skin already?

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Genre icon's under Movies?0