meta data
Hi all this is my first post.

I was wondering if someone could please tell me how to stop xbmc eden from using scrapers and force it to use local meta data as i already use a third party app that processes all my metadata for me and creates the files for xbmc.

any help much apreciated as this is really bugging me as it is eating my internet allowence?

TIA

Scalda
If you create a .nfo file (see http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...g_XML_data for details_) XBMC will use this instead of trying to get information from the Internet. Check if your media manager will create .nfo files.

JR
my third party app (mcm) does all this and every movie and tv show has got these .nfo files in them.

i dont know weather or not it has something to do with eden but it is constantly downloading from scrapers the only way i get it to use local data is when the remote server can't be reached and it asked to continue to scan which is really annoying as it does it for every movie and i have close to 800 movies so sitting there pressing yes each time is very time consuming.

is this a bug in eden?

TIA
scalda Wrote:my third party app (mcm) does all this and every movie and tv show has got these .nfo files in them.

i dont know weather or not it has something to do with eden but it is constantly downloading from scrapers the only way i get it to use local data is when the remote server can't be reached and it asked to continue to scan which is really annoying as it does it for every movie and i have close to 800 movies so sitting there pressing yes each time is very time consuming.

is this a bug in eden?

TIA

Are you by any chance having problems with blurays?

Apparently MCM and Ember store the NFO in
PHP Code:
MOVIES/MOVIENAME/BDMV/STREAMS 
and this has to be
PHP Code:
MOVIES/MOVIENAME/BDMV
If so see this related post:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=119619
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I don't have problems with blu-rays as i don't use that structure i convert them all to mkv whenever i need to.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
meta data0