[LINUX] Add-On Programs doesn't run
Linux 3.1-CHAKRA
KDE SC 4.7.4
i686
PPA
XBMC 10.1 Git:1fdcc80 (Compiled:Nov 30 2011)
Every Add-On program installed doesn't work at all.
FULL Debug Log http://pastebin.com/iZThiDN7

I hope I give you all the information you need.

Bye bye
No tip Huh
Tip is to read the log

Quote: ERROR: Unable to load /usr/lib/xbmc/system/python/python24-i486-linux.so, reason: /usr/lib/xbmc/system/python/python24-i486-linux.so: impossibile aprire il file oggetto condiviso: File o directory non esistente

python non esistente! You need to make it esistente.
Right ! In /user/lib/xbmc/system/python I got only python24-x86_64-linux.so and python24.zip. So where do I find python24-i486-linux.so ??
I have installed python3 (3.2.2-2) with Chakra AppSet-Qt, without changes.
And one strange thing is that the previous version (2.7.2-3) is still installed.
There are more then 50 packages related to python, but which is the right one Huh

Thank u
I do not know, was never a problem on Ubuntu.
Maybe you need to create sym link, maybe you need to install 32bit python. I really have no clue.

Normally in XBMC 10 python is internal. Did you compile with external python or did you compile an unstable version?
No. I didn't compile at all. I am not so smart :-)

I installed with Chakra package manager. Nothing more.

Bye
I see you're using Chakra which uses the Arch pacman for package management. I use Arch myself and have run into instances where the plugin wasn't executable for some reason. Anyhow, I'd suggest making sure that the plugin is executable.

Might help, might not.
ctarwater Wrote:Anyhow, I'd suggest making sure that the plugin is executable.

Sorry but what do you mean with plugin is executable Huh

In XBMC I see the plugin (add-on) installed. I even configure them, but when I try to run them, all failed without message.

Thk u
You will need to discuss this on a CHAKRA board, they are custom compiling and missing something(internal python). The git number you provided is one of theirs, not XBMC`s.

You could also see if the file XBMC looks for has been missed placed during their build -> whereis python24 -i486-linux.so

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] Add-On Programs doesn't run0