Failed Script (RecentlyAdded.PY)
So I played around with movie stacking recently. When I went to update my library to add the new movies for me to try out, XBMC inexplicably started "adding" TV shows (that were already in the library!). It then just froze. I had to quit from the Task Manager.

Ever since then, I get a little alert shortly after having launched XBMC, that says that the "RecentlyAdded.PY" script failed.

Anything I can do to get rid of this?

Thanks!

P.S. Using Windows 7, XBMC 10.1, Aeon MQ3.
SilverJS Wrote:So I played around with movie stacking recently. When I went to update my library to add the new movies for me to try out, XBMC inexplicably started "adding" TV shows (that were already in the library!). It then just froze. I had to quit from the Task Manager.

Ever since then, I get a little alert shortly after having launched XBMC, that says that the "RecentlyAdded.PY" script failed.

Anything I can do to get rid of this?

Thanks!

P.S. Using Windows 7, XBMC 10.1, Aeon MQ3.

Had the same problem.
Go to: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107793
Scroll down to "PACKAGE FOR ALL ADD-ONS SUPPORTED - by Wanilton"
Select one to download, I chose "http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/addonseden.rar" Extract it. Look for the folder that says "script.recentlyadded" Replace that folder with the one in XBMC\addons This worked for me, hopefully it works for you.
Usually this error come from a dodgy character in one of the filename/nfo error. Once the thing is no longer 'recently added' you'll stop getting the error, or alternatively you can find said dodgy character (it's very often a quote thing ` versus ' for example) - and remove it, then remove the item from your library and re-add it.

Might not be your issue, but just in case...
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Failed Script (RecentlyAdded.PY)0