All-in-one XBMC? A68I-350 DELUXE
Quote:Biostar has this week introduced the A68I-350 DELUXE, a HTPC-friendly mini-ITX motherboard based around AMD's Brazos 2.0 platform. This 17 by 17 cm board is powered by the AMD A68 chipset and comes equipped with one E-350D processor (two cores @ 1.6 GHz, Radeon HD 6310 Graphics), two DDR3-1066 memory slots, three SATA 6.0 Gbps ports, one PCI-Express x16 (x4 electrical) slot, Gigabit Ethernet, 5.1-channel audio, two USB 3.0 connectors and two display outputs (D-Sub and HDMI). The A68I-350 DELUXE is now shipping and has a recommended price tag of 66 Euro. Source
Motherboards coming with integrated CPUs now? Why didn't they include the RAM while they were at it?

Couldn't find anything on the net on how this would work with XBMC. Thoughts?
I saw this and AFAICT, it's just a cheap E-350 motherboard, nothing special.

Motherboards with integrated E-350 CPUs have been around quite a while now.
Thanks for the response! At the very least there will now be something in the search engines for it. Tongue
Dougie Fresh is right on the money here. WRT the OPs questions will this run XBMC the answer to that question is most definitely yes. I used to have one of these E-350s in my HTPC and it worked pretty well. Only gripe was it was a bit too laggy for my taste however I think I have pretty high standards and others may find it perfectly acceptable.
HTPC: Win 7 Home 64-bit | MB | CPU | GPU | RAM | Case | PSU | Tuner | HDDs: OS, Media | DVD Burner | Remote
Media server: unraid 4.7 | CPU | MB | RAM | Case | PSU | HDDs: Parity-2TB, Data-2x2TB
Excellent response from an actual owner. Any lag at all is a failure in my book.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All-in-one XBMC? A68I-350 DELUXE0