please help a newbie
hi guys, i've been lurking on the forums for a while now, and have been using xbmc sporadically. recently i noticed none of my plugin works. i keep on getting script/plugin error. i tried the eden beta for a bit, but have downgraded back to dharma 10.1. i tried downloading the the debug log uploader, but it hangs when i am trying to upload anything. i looked that the xbmc.log, but don't know which portion to copy and paste.

can anyone please help me? where should i start?

thanks!
use a site like pastebin and post the whole thing.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
food4thots Wrote:recently i noticed none of my plugin works. i keep on getting script/plugin error. i tried the eden beta for a bit, but have downgraded back to dharma 10.1.

If you upgraded to Eden, then downgraded back to Dharma (10.1), did you remove any addons you may have installed or updated while you were on Eden? I don't believe that Eden addons will work with a Dharma XBMC install.

I can't tell you exactly where your addons would be, since you didn't mention what operating system you're running. In general though, I would try a clean re-install of Dharma (making sure you aren't keeping the library, skins or plugins from your abortive Eden install).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
please help a newbie0