Help with ATV2 addons in canada
Hey got a couple questions regarding some of the addon's for ATV2 in canada.

I use some of the repo's like bluecops and they seem to all be usa restricted. Like Free cable or Hulu. I was wondering if the proxy setup in XBMC would help me view the restricted content and what a good proxy company would be. I have tried to use a couple and am unable to view any content when I run through them. Any advice on this topic would be appreciated thanks for the help
I too would love to know.
Yeah this has been a long standing issue that I've had too. I wish it were clear which add-ons worked in Canada.

On the plus side, someone did write an XBMC addon for TSN awhile back (search through the forums) that only works in Canada :-)
Have you tried setting up a VPN on the apple tv, I don't have one but take a look at this

http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/p...les/291549

I dont know if it will work just an idea.
Hi All,

I have used an OverPlay VPN in Canada with some success, it works well but you tend to have to reconnect at least once a day to a different server.. Great for the techie, but limited use for a family room situation.

The other option is to use this add-on:

Canada On Demand

It works great and is Canada specific. With Eden, be sure and use the "My RTMP is Awesome" option =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with ATV2 addons in canada0