New to XBMC.. BlueCop repo?
Hello,

I just tried to install BlueCops repo and osme of the add-on's but they all give me "Script Failure" errors when I open them. I've tried about 5 different ones and they all give the same "Script Failure" error. I tried "Eden" at first but now I've reverted to 10.1. Does anyone know how to make these add-on's work? I can't find ANY information on the internet about this script failure error.

I also don't see much detail about the actual error. I've tried loooking at the log in my Appdata folder, but that didn't have much info. Here is all I'm seeing:

Code:
14:19:43 T:3304 M:2840559616   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
14:19:43 T:3304 M:2840559616   ERROR: Error Contents: No module named BeautifulSoup
14:19:43 T:3304 M:2840543232   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.hulu\default.py", line 12, in ?
                                                import resources.lib.common as common
                                              File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.hulu\resources\lib\common.py", line 17, in ?
                                                from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulStoneSoup
                                            ImportError: No module named BeautifulSoup
14:19:43 T:6124 M:2840522752   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.hulu/
14:19:43 T:6124 M:2840522752   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.hulu/) failed
Yep me too. Been trying for weeks. Aljezzera live is the only one of all things that I have that works.
if you get:
Code:
ImportError: No module named BeautifulSoup

it means you need to install:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...tifulsoup/
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to XBMC.. BlueCop repo?0