• 11(current)
can XBMC playback 3D Movies?
Yes I set up my projector to 3D Dlp like i always do when watching a 3d movie on PowerDvd software. But as far as watching 3d on diff source ie XBMC, youtube, the side by side window does not join.
Dee0007,
For this to work your projector should be able to handle 3D SideBySide movies. The remote problably has a 3D mode selector for this.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Naming is key. You want it to be movie (year).3d.hsbs.mkv (or whatever codec). I wouldn't put 3D in the movie name before the year. I'm pretty sure XBMC will only trigger 3d in the format I gave. I did a TON of testing on this. Make sure you are in full screen and not full screen window too.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can XBMC playback 3D Movies?1