Sleep Timer Function (non-idle)
hey lyzrd,

although what you are specifically asking for doesn't exist, you can still achieve something similiar by setting the "auto shutdown" feature in the settings section to something like 15 minutes. this would turn off your xbox 15 minutes (or whichever you select) after the playback of your audio/video terminates.
actually, you can even choose to have it turn off "t" minutes after your latest key press regardless of whether it is still playing something or not (very similiar to a sleep function).

as a sidenote - i have been using this feature for quite a while since i like dozing-off to music/video as well, and quite honestly it does the trick.
oh i didn't know that, thanks a lot, well im new here so i dont know every feature. but thanks im gonna use it from now on.
Lightbulb 
love the software. best in the world all it needs is a sleep mode so i could have it turn off at night
Press in the right thumbstick button.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

sweet,,, what about the remote thanks
the thumb did not work just brought up the shut down menu
Of which one of the items is Sleep - it's probably push up on the shutdown button.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

found it thanks feel like a ID10T .....should have tried it... once again Best in the world i have tried the Dlink media thing and a few others nothing holds a match to XBMC thanks once again
Is it possible to make this program work with XBMC Babylon - 9.04? Where can I download the files? I have looked around all of this forum, but cant find a non-idle-shutdown-script for Babylon on XP...
maybe because its builtin? read the thread
Is it built in Babylon 9,04? I can only find the idle sleep function! Are you sure about this?
YES i am. and if you actually read what jmarshall wrote further up you'll even be able to find it! assuming you're using pm3/pm3.hd of course - it's up to the skin.
Hmm.. Strange, I can only figure out how to fix the idle-sleep-timer in the config.
Could you please tell me how to get the non-idle-timer to work?

Is it any key on the keyboard that are mapped as right thumbstick?
's' brings up the button menu. select the shutdown button. push up / down.
oh! nice, thanks.. This works perfectSmile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sleep Timer Function (non-idle)0