Did Eden beta 2 remove poster artwork from the osd?
I'm just curious if the poster artwork for movie covers and tv shows have been removed from Eden beta 2? I notice it news just shows a image from the episode or movie. Is there a way to enable the old box covers/ posters back?

Thanks in advance
No changes there between Beta 1 to Beta 2, or even from Dharma (I think, if I understand you correctly). Are you in file view or library view? Was this something that was working for you in Beta 1, or did you jump from Dharma (v10) to the Eden betas?
Ned Scott Wrote:No changes there between Beta 1 to Beta 2, or even from Dharma (I think, if I understand you correctly). Are you in file view or library view? Was this something that was working for you in Beta 1, or did you jump from Dharma (v10) to the Eden betas?

Hmmm...that is strange. When I had dharma nightly when I was in the middle of watching a tv show or movie that was stored locally on my computer that was uploading into xbmc it would give me a image of the box cover when I would bring up the osd during watching a movie or tv show. You know, the menu that allows you to Change the audio or video and bookmarks that comes up while you are in the middle of watching something. Not the paused menu, but the other one.

Now when I access this menu it just shows a episode clip or a clip from the episode instead of the artwork. I use ember media manager to handle all media stuff. Never had problem before. Now i went from dharma nightly to Eden beta 1 and then upgraded to Eden beta 2 for windows 7. I am in library view, but of course I don't know if that matters much while I'm in the middle of watching a movie, but when I'm looking through my library to find a movie it does have library clicked. I am also using the stock skin. It was working in all the previous ones, just not Eden beta 2.

I have even recently uninstalled xbmc completely and did a fresh install of xbmc Eden beta 2. I just thought I would ask and see if you all made changes to that menu. If you like I'm sure ie could upload a picture of what I'm talking about as well.

Thanks
Movie/tv-show cover won't show in video OSD. I don't think it ever has.

Info screen during playback should show covers for movies and episode screenshot for tv-shows. So not the tv-show banner/poster. Everything sounds perfectly normal.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Did Eden beta 2 remove poster artwork from the osd?0