XBMC Eden Library search changes
Hi all,

I am trying to port a small function I had implemented for the Dharma release to perform a search in the Music and Video Libraries. The implementation for that version was pretty simple, as I read somewhere that it was sufficient to send a SendClick(8) to perform a search in the selected Library. To do that, I activate the Windows 10502 and 10025 to perform the search in the Video and Music Libraries.

Now that I´ve ported it to the Dharma release, nothing is working anymore, as the Music Library does not respond at the code and the Video Library will never hit any result although I perform the search with a string I know it is present.

Could anyone tell me whether for the Eden release the SendClick(8) function/code has changed or the Window Ids for the Music and Video Navigation windows?

Thanks in advance
video id has changed but old should function.

show us a debug log.
Sorry, I believe I´ve misunderstood the Search capabilities of the Libraries search. I was running the Search action without scanning first the folders where I had the files.

I did not know that Search was not acting on file names, only on content information. However, I think it would be nice to run the search also on file names rather than only on content info, but then this would belong to another thread.

Sorry for prematurely post about it, so please delete this thread if you wish Smile.

Anyway, thank you spiff for your rapid reply
Sorry, before closing the thread, could you tell me which is the new window Id for the VideNav window? I´d like to avoid future issues
actually videonav is the same, it's files which has changed (there's no files window any more, it's all one window now..)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Eden Library search changes0