Shortcut to a genre?
using nox on Eden, i think before my upgrade I was able to add a shortcut on the main menu to the animation genre. I used this to give my 5 year old easy access to all his movies. Even better would be if I could somehow define them so they don't have to be just animated ones.....i'd like them to show up in the general movies section too. I figured out how to link to one specific movie defined as a favorite, but he's got like 30 or so....is there an easier way to do this? Am I making this too difficult?
ejkeebler Wrote:using nox on Eden, i think before my upgrade I was able to add a shortcut on the main menu to the animation genre. I used this to give my 5 year old easy access to all his movies. Even better would be if I could somehow define them so they don't have to be just animated ones.....i'd like them to show up in the general movies section too. I figured out how to link to one specific movie defined as a favorite, but he's got like 30 or so....is there an easier way to do this? Am I making this too difficult?

create a smartplaylist in xbmc that filters 'animation' genre and add that to the menu.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:create a smartplaylist in xbmc that filters 'animation' genre and add that to the menu.

Exactly what I needed, even added other things I wanted! Big thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shortcut to a genre?0