Microphone Voice Recorder
Sad 
i would like to have a voice recorder with my xbmc if it is possible
i do a lot with karaoke and i would like to record that
:idea:
this may have been addressed already though a search didn't indicate either way.

xbmm was a rip off of xbmc. m$ tried to allow the every day user to view picture slideshows and transfer the mp3s to their xbox using xbox music mixer. and more importantly it was a karaoke program. you gotta give m$ credit though, it has made xbmc a more versatile dashbaord as an additional feature.

i just recently got into shoutcast and the navigation option to record internet radio into the recordings "shoutcast rips" directory of xbmc. i've been streaming talk radio and transfering it to my mp3 player to jog to. its such a great feature.

anyways, i installed the latest build of xbmc and checked out the karaoke to make sure it still ran smooth. out of curisoity i checked to see if the 'red button' was available in the visualization navigational menu as it is in shoutcast. and as you already know it is not an option.

my question to you is, what would it take to enable karaoke performance playback? that feature and the ability to create custom in-game soundtracks is the only thing separating us from xbmm.

the in-game soundtrack creation would be more practicle for the every day xbox user but the karaoke playback option would be ideal for the xbmc enthusiast, imo. i could be wrong.
"Sometimes, the best example is a bad example."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Microphone Voice Recorder0