Apple TV 2, eden xbmc, crashes when updating thetvdb
Hello

Using the latest beta 1 build compiled 24 dec 2011.

Im having trouble scarping my media using themoviedb scraper. It says i need a update. When i press the update button. It crashes to apple tv 2 main menu.

Anyone experienced something similar?

Is there a way to ftp the new themoviedb scraper to apple tv 2 itself, like a manual update
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
title is wrong, it crashes when updating themoviedb movie scraper.

If someone can tell me how to ftp the new addon into the apple tv 2, so i can scrape using themoviedb insead of imdb, that would be great.
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Install the youtube addon. This issue will be fixed in next beta version.

Beside that check the permissions of /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC (see the FAQ in the WIKI for restoring right permissions on that directory)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Came here for the same issue; installing the youtube addon fixes it. Missing dependency I assume?

I got the following error originally, hopefully this helps someone else in a google search:

Code:
MS:Error: dlopen(/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/apocalypsePony.dylib, 9): Symbol not found: _OBJC_CLASS_$_BRImage
      Referenced from: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/apocalypsePony.dylib
      Expected in: flat namespace
     in /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/apocalypsePony.dylib
b2 is now in nightlies, it will hit apt later

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/darwin/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 2, eden xbmc, crashes when updating thetvdb0