• 45(current)
Release TV Guide - with XMLTV and streaming support
I'm a little confused. Am I doing something wrong or is this add-on not yet able to play all of the channels in the Danish TV add-on? It fetches the listings for all of the channels that are available in the Danish TV add-on but TV Guide only allows a small selection of them to be chosen as the .strm source. Also Danish TV is the only add on it allows me to choose as source, but some people seem to have been able to get it working with iPlayer and USATVNOW.

Kodi on a Raspberry Pi 2.
Thanks much for this excellent addon. It's working very well for me here in the USA with an HDHomerun. But of course, I want more. =)

Is there a way to have certain channels launch an Android app instead of playing a stream? What I'm hoping to accomplish is to incorporate the Sling TV app.

Here's what I have in mind. I've created a hybrid xmltv file that has both the OTA channels and the Sling Channels in a single guide. This accurately displays the correct info for both my local OTA and the SlingTV channels. I can play the local streams via the HDHomerun device by clicking on the appropriate listing, as expected.

I don't think it's likely to be able to launch a specific channel on Sling, but I hope it's possible to assign those channels to launch the SlingTV app. This would bring me one step closer to complete integration and replacement of cable (and acceptance of the new system by my wife!)

I'm willing and able to manually edit the userdata/addon_data/source.db file, which I believe is where the TV Guide add-on determines what to do when a program listing is clicked.

Any chance this can be done?

EDIT:
I discovered today, that I can map the Guide key on my Harmony Smart Control to launch TV Guide add-on, and another key to launch the Sling TV app. While not quite as good as launching the exact Sling TV stream from the listing in the EPG, it's a big step closer.

It still would be better to be able to click on any of the Sling channels to launch the app, as this would be a lot more consistent.
Does anybody know how to save the TV Guide EPG position so that launching the addon takes you to the last view in the EPG?

I use links to external addons (ESPN3, ect) in the TV Guide so that I can click on the ESPN3 channel and it takes me directly to the plugin, but when I press BACK the TV Guide EPG automatically goes back to the top. It flashes the last view briefly before going to the top on the EPG, so I know that it's possible..Just can't figure out how.

Thanks!
Is there any intention to allow FTV Guide to have FTV and xmltv support at the same time? I just found FTV Guide after using TV guide\built in EPG\pseudolive, and paying for various EPG services.

This program is absolutely great, I just wish I could add my own channels and XMLTV alongside the FTV epg.

Sorry if this sounds greedy, this addon is essential for live tv. Thank you SO MUCH!
Pls. stop trying to download XMLTV files from the Rytec servers every 15 seconds.
The files are only updated once a day. It is of no use use trying to update every minute. It only overloads the servers.

Thanks in advance.

Willy
is there anyway to keep the channel name as well as the logo? I would love to have both.
How do I get a file for US TV channels?
@tlepird - not here. forum rules (wiki)
I have problem with my own xml file. FTV Guide shows correct programs and times. This TV Guide messed up -6 hours. How i can change timezone? XML has correct timezones but problem is with this addon.
depends on how you are generating your XML file. if you are using mc2xml http://mc2xml.hosterbox.net/

you can see the options there to adjust for time zones
(2015-04-24, 15:33)bry- Wrote: depends on how you are generating your XML file. if you are using mc2xml http://mc2xml.hosterbox.net/

you can see the options there to adjust for time zones

Im using webgrab plus and grab from locatetv.
For anyone struggling with getting logos to refresh: I tried a bunch of methods, and finally found that the easiest way is to change the logo path. I just create a new directory, move the logo files there, then point settings to the new location. This was far and away the easiest way I found to get the add-on to update the logos.
Is there any way to bypass the "choose category"-option when fetching EPG from Yousee.dk? I find that some channels (e.g. Discovery Investigation) are only present when the category "English" is chosen. Would it somehow be possible to have a category named "all", that would list all channels from Yousee.dk despite what category they would normally be part of?
Can anyone help me out. I have a problem with logos. I loaded epg.serbianforum.org/epg.xml in to tv guide and it's working fine but when i try to add logos from epg.serbianforum.org/logo_znaci/ they show up but they are to small you can hardly see them. Can i some how change the size of the channels logos in addon?
Hi Tommy!

I have made a modified version of the NTV.mx plugin.

In the latest version, I create a ftv.ini file to be used with the FTV Guide to be able to select all NTV channels in the FTV Guide.

Your version seems much alike, but it does not accept the ftv.ini file.
Your version is much better when it comes to Danish versions.

How to accept the ftv.ini fileHuh

My version here:
http://www.xunitytalk.com/showthread.php...mx/page121

regards,
krogsbell
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide - with XMLTV and streaming support11