RIP megaupload.com :(
Lol!
Netflix is crap and it's £6 per month
mack3rs Wrote:Netflix is crap and it's £6 per month

I know NetFlix is crap but no choice.
Navi-X still has a ton of content.
I think many if not most used Megaupload to download movies illegally. Why not just buy your own movies and rip them yourselves? I understand that's a grey area in many places, but at least you own what you have stored on your servers.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Most people that download/stream wasn't going to buy the movie in the first place
And that's exactly why we have a big push for SOPA and PIPA. Megaupload won't be the last.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
I have never bought a movie in my life before xbmc I either watch it on TV or got it from the local library.
jimmymcmahon Wrote:The only thing left really is navi x but it just doesnt cut the bill.

FastPassTV T3 seems like it may be an alternative, we used it after "the news"...it has more sources. BUT if IceFilms is gone for good, this absolutely BLOWS!!
for movies and tvshows, (with subtitles in spanish) visit CUEVANA, its a beatifull web with the best movies and hd, its rock

http://www.cuevana.tv/
RIP MegaUpload.

Maybe now is the time for some of you to give Navi-X another try. If you check out bosemans playlist you'll find some brilliant scrapers, the movie2k one will even allow you to select what language you want the video in. I would really recommend his fastpasstv one though - it's great. Get yourself over to navi-xtreme and sign up then you can make your own playlists and also enable the adult content filter in the preferences too Wink

#OpMegaupload FIGHT THE POWER!
can anyone else advise if they are manging to get any of the current streams working which are now 2shared?

I am clicking on some and its just loading...... nothing else
i must admit, i was upset at the demise of the website, a sad day for all media centre users round the world, plus the people who have lost their uploaded work!!

Come back stronger mega!!!
J30EF Wrote:can anyone else advise if they are manging to get any of the current streams working which are now 2shared?

I am clicking on some and its just loading...... nothing else

I'd imagine 2shared servers are getting hammered. I've been testing it and I got an episode of Letterman to play but not managed it with a movie as yet.

I've added Fastpasstv T3 to my xbmc today but the video quality on the films I've tested is poor by comparison to Icefilms, who only allowed decent quality stuff. Fastpass stuff looks poor enough on my pc, by the time it hits a 50 inch screen it would be dreadful.
MidnightWatcher Wrote:I think many if not most used Megaupload to download movies illegally. Why not just buy your own movies and rip them yourselves? I understand that's a grey area in many places, but at least you own what you have stored on your servers.

Worst post of 2012 so far...Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RIP megaupload.com :(0