I have tried every skin available on here. At first I used the reFOCUS skin for about a year but then moved over Neon after I got bored. I have now been using the Rapier skin since installing the first available release of the pre-Eden version and I love it.
Here are a few things that I think make this skin stand out from others:
1) It takes up all the screen space in most views
example: when using the 'thumbnail' view with posters enabled.
2) Everything is colour matched on every screen I have seen - perfectly matched.
3) The flow of the design is perfect, all options are when I expect them to be.
4) It's fast.
5) The menus in the Skin Settings screen are unique and easy to navigate.
Here are a couple of changes I would like to see:
1) A couple of different colour options instead of just blue.
2) Weather to be displayed next to the block on all screens.
Anyway, thank you scarfa for all of your hard work.
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Surrey & Salzburg
2012-01-21 16:10 Post: #1
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.
Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Joined: Jul 2008
2012-01-23 01:18 Post: #2
Glad you like it.
Colour themes will probably be in the pipeline once there is an official release for Eden.