How to make a commnity link for xml file? HELP
Can anyone show me how to make a community link for my xml file please?thanks alot
If you're just trying to share an XML file easiest and cleanest to use Pastebin
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
No i just want to make an xml file with all the channel from my country for my parents,they dont need so many channel,can someone show me how?cause they live far away from me,so i can update or remove any channel later on for them,please help me make a link just like the one on 1st page by googlecode or any website for free thanks
You can't make a "Community Link" - that is just the tab on the forums page which directs you to various subcatagories. I think what you are trying to do then is create a Social Group, which falls under Community Links.

Click Community Links and select Social Groups, then at the bottom left of that page select Create a New Group.

Note that this is essentially a subforum you're creating, meant as a dedicated area for a group of members with a common interest. You would still need to create a thread and a post there, upload your XML file to a hosting site like Pastebin, and supply the link in your post.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
OK so now i have a question,i have 1 xml list ab 10 channel from my country,how can i upload to get 1 link so my parent can put in url section in livestream to get all the channel i upload?cause they live far away from me u got me now? just a link for xml file like this http://code.google.com/p/community-links...e/checkout
See my comment on Pastebin - it will allow exactly that.

Just follow the link, paste your XML text into the big box, click upload. It will take you to the next page. The URL of that page is your link. If you copy that URL and send it to them they can click it and either copy or download your file.

Bookmark the page for your own benefit. Give it a try - it's exactly what you want.

FYI - this is also the perferred method for posting debug logs here if you ever need to.
No i try already,i take a xml file work good on my apple tv upload to pastebin after that i got a pastebin link i put it in url field of livestream and it cant get those channel dont know y

And remember i want my parents just put the link in url field of livestream to watch all that channel...theyre old they dont know how to download xml file to put in ATV
You need to use the download link from your pastebin page. At the top of the pastebin page there is a "Download" button, right click and copy link location.
thanks,i watch livestream on ATV2 by your url http://community-links.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/....and i add couple times thats y couple theStreamDB show on the menu,is it anyway to delete it?i dont know how please
Focus on the item, bring up the context menu with the "c" key, or right click.
the apple tv dont have C key or right click
On your remote:

How do I bring up the context menu? - Press and hold MENU

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to make a commnity link for xml file? HELP0