Zotac ND22 with XBMC?
Hi,

I have been testing Zotac ND 22 with openElec Generic but I get alot of problems with this setup souch as :

1. Lag when streaming video
  2. When breaking the power and restarts everything is reset to default vary often (All settings even skins)
  3. When playing around alot in the settings to get better performance it is infact getting worse with screen tearing and even if I set all the settings to origianl settings it will not solve the problem, instead I have to reinstall to get it to work again.
  4. Sometimes it fetches info from internet about my collection even when al it needs is in my collection(have worked well before). So instead of mapping my collection in a a couple of minutes it takes over two ours and then end with a "can´t reach remote server" even when its up.
  5. I have to use "match display to video" to get okay flow but then there will be a 200 delay in picture so the audio will have to be synced -200 on all clips.
  6. It frezzes alot when just browsing in the main menus of XBMC, and sometimes it take up to couple of minuts until ut begin to run again, sometimes I end up in the menu again.
  7. And some more

I have tested my network and it do deliver 290 MBits/sec so it should be anought, bofore the network update it delivered 70 MBits/sec but WDTV Live could play heavy HD movies anyway.

So the question is, Am I stuck with openElec and all the problem or is there a solution? How about XBMC Live?
1st step is to set your VGA Shared memory to 512MB in the BIOS.
video should not lag after that.
eskro Wrote:1st step is to set your VGA Shared memory to 512MB in the BIOS.
video should not lag after that.

Its done and it did nothing. Pleas note that it does not lag always, just simetimes. But WDTV Live did never lag so I supose that this should run it even better.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac ND22 with XBMC?0