Import watched from mediaportal or trakt
Hey there,

I am new to xbmc. I have been on mediportal a while now, and have watched over 3000 items there, so what I am wondering how wil I be able to import my watched items from mediaportal, or from trakt?

Thanks in advance
There is a trakt addon for XBMC that should import the watched status from trakt. You can download it from their website and install in XBMC.

Once you download it open XBMC and go to system > Addons > Install from zip file > tell it where you saved the zip at. Once that is installed go back to addons and then to Enabled addons > services > trakt utilities > configure and set it up how you want.
block134 Wrote:There is a trakt addon for XBMC that should import the watched status from trakt. You can download it from their website and install in XBMC.

Once you download it open XBMC and go to system > Addons > Install from zip file > tell it where you saved the zip at. Once that is installed go back to addons and then to Enabled addons > services > trakt utilities > configure and set it up how you want.

Hey buddy,

Thanks for the advice, I did install trakt from the addons screen withing xbmc, but it only imports watched from xbmc to trakt, I need it from trakt/mediaportal to xbmc.

Thanks in advance.
Pho3niX90 Wrote:Hey buddy,

Thanks for the advice, I did install trakt from the addons screen withing xbmc, but it only imports watched from xbmc to trakt, I need it from trakt/mediaportal to xbmc.

Thanks in advance.

Trakt Utilities can sync trakt -> XBMC
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi,

Okay managed to get the function But need to download the app straight from trakt.tv and a nightly build of xbmc.

My probem now, I downloaded the newest ones of each, but now when xbmc starts up, it hangs

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
Application Name: XBMC.exe
Application Version: 10.5.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4ee32f4e
Hang Signature: 9284
Hang Type: 0
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 7177
Additional Hang Signature 1: 928411d35e9ba56003d1c2c96e1aaed0
Additional Hang Signature 2: 0dfb
Additional Hang Signature 3: 0dfb0c65cf48a2c27c98f3af30364143
Additional Hang Signature 4: 9284
Additional Hang Signature 5: 928411d35e9ba56003d1c2c96e1aaed0
Additional Hang Signature 6: 0dfb
Additional Hang Signature 7: 0dfb0c65cf48a2c27c98f3af30364143
I managed to fix the problem, with the -p flag, to test if the trakt script was the problem, after I identified it as the problem, I went into the roaming folder and deleted the trakt script, went back into xbmc without the -p flag, and reinstalled trakt script, turns out, wen I configured trakt I entered incorrect password, and wen it threw out that the login details was incorrect at startup, that caused the xbmc to not respond and crash afterwards.

Now there is a new problem, if I listen to music the app runs fine (not sure with episodes and movies) , but once I start to get bussy, like scrolling around and stuff. Then it hang again.

Any solution to this

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Import watched from mediaportal or trakt0