Audio-Airplay from Iphone 4 iOS 5.01 to Eden beta 2
Hello,
I am using "XBMC Ubuntu" on my ION and "XBMC Windows" on my laptop.
Installed the latest "Eden Beta 2".
Audio airplay does not work at all. Airplay video works beautifully.

Is there any possibility to repair audio-airplay or will it only work on beta 3 or beta 4?

Regards
motocat
Hi, I am Using the latest PVR Version of openELEC. Airplay worked some versions before in openELEC as well as on Ubuntu.
Now it sometimes workes with Video/YouTube App from iPhone(but very unstable). But with Music the GUI of XBMC always crashes and restarts...
I have the same problem ... Sad
Airplay audio works here from iPhone 4S to ATV2 XBMC, but audio is stuttering sometimes very shortly. I know this is not a lot of information, but does anyone else experience this?

HQ video works just perfect.
audio is streamed over wifi - if it stutters someone in your neighbourhood turned on the microwave - nothng i can do about it...

beside that i didn't change anything on airtunes (airplay for music) latly which could indicate a crash... new to me
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hey Memphiz,

thanks for your quick response.

it works just fine using the native ATV airplay functionality. Might have something to do with the apple tv 2 - on my desktop PC the feature also worked pretty well with XBMC (however, not the beta version).
Hallo,

here is my full debug log (xbmc.old.log since xbmc restarts)
http://pastebin.com/aqLmq1JB
It starts at 00:43:20, the Escape thing before was because my keyboard was out of range so it spammed Esc key :-P

I hope you can use it ;-)

edit: HAHA, as i was reviewing the log file i noticed that the last thing in it was the inition of the Goom Visualisation... I changed it to another one and that did the trick... WHere do I report a problem with the visualisation? :-P
My airplay doesn't work in Eden beta 2 as well.

Where did you disable that visualisation?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio-Airplay from Iphone 4 iOS 5.01 to Eden beta 21