New studio flags / how to add?
media/flags/music/recordlabel

also share them please Smile
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks!

Sorry - but I can't figure out how to upload them to the forum.
then upload them to one of the enless free hosters / share with dropbox / ask for my email / whatever^^
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ivdz25xsnhcy6la/YeFbMu9oyr?m

dropbox link
2 of the 3 were alraedy added to GIT version some days ago Wink
how is the scraped recordlabel tag for the audible.com logo? i always need the correct filenames.
thx.
I don't know how useful the audible logo will be for most people. I have a large collection of audible audiobooks so when adding my audiobooks to the libary I set record label to audible.
(2013-02-28, 03:56)phil65 Wrote: in Nox GIT version it´s easy to see which ones are missing by browsing through showcase. i created some missing studio icons myself this way.
procedure:
first scrollin through my library, and for every movie without studio alt-tab to windows folder, search flags/studios/ for the company, and, if found, create a duplicate of it + renaming to missing name.
after that i scrolled through my library again, googled the companies names when nox showed label fallback (either official studio hp or google picture search), and, if there was a good logo available, convert it to white + transparent with GIMP. that´s mostly done within a minute.
I´m havin studio logos for almost all movies now. and if not, for 99% of the rest at least a label then at least.
it was always buggin me that such few movies had a studio flag. not anymore Smile

if you don´t know how to get the GIT version (which also has the media/flags/studios folder) use this link:
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/archive/master.zip

no support for that version though, still has some bugs. i only share the link to get you contributing Wink

(2013-02-28, 01:35)capfuturo Wrote: Hi There,

Anybody has the following studio flags. They don't show up on Aeon Nox unfortunately and I have no clue on how to get this done. Also how can I get CD or Blu-Ray Art that doesn't show up?

1) Folimage (A Cat in Paris)
2) Apaches Entertainment (The Impossible)
3) Telecinco Cinema (The Impossible)
4) Les Films Alyne (Mozart's Sister)

Thanks,

Cap

i added the first three ones.
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...df736dde22
couldn´t find the 4th on first glance.

Thanks Phil65,

I contacted Les Films Alyne and was advised their logo is just the flat text with the name of the studio. Please find the .png logo I created in white and transparency for you to include in github here: here (right click and save linked file)

I presume the previous 3 flags uploaded by you to github, 1 month ago, are still pending for inclusion in the next iteration of XBMC, aren't they?

Best, CF
I've updated some flags that were out of date, itv, bbc and sky, and included some new ones, netflix, sundance, nrk1 (Norway), tv2 (Denmark), DR1, DR2 (Denmark) and Channel 2 (Israel).

Can download here to add: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6b6inw00935ko...io%20Flags
Added a new CNN to the dropbox link as proportions were out on the existing version.
phil65,

I am confused regarding the nature of the flags that appear on movies and TV Shows.

On movies, I know we have the flag informing us about the studio that produced the movie (not the company which distributed it!). However, it isn't clear to me what is going on with the flags of TV Shows stored as video files (not live TV), since all the shows I have just show empty icon flags. Are the TV Show's flags pointing to the same as in the movies' (the studios that produced the TV Shows) or do they refer to the "Networks" that first aired the shows instead? The only field of information I can find on the TVDB is the one named 'Network' and nothing is said about the studio that created a TV show. However the information for the studios can be retrieve successfully from IMDB for instance.

I can't find within the tv shows .NFO files any reference to <network> (does this field exist actually?), however I do see the field called <studio>, which tells me that whatever is written between two of them indicates the name of the studio and NOT the network that broadcasted or distributed the show. Do you know if there is reciprocity between the <studio> fields for both, the movies' .NFOs and the TV Shows' .NFOs, or <studio> is rather used as Network field for TV Shows' .NFOs?

Any help on the matter will be most appreciated. Best wishes,

CF
(2013-08-01, 01:16)capfuturo Wrote: phil65,

I am confused regarding the nature of the flags that appear on movies and TV Shows.

On movies, I know we have the flag informing us about the studio that produced the movie (not the company which distributed it!). However, it isn't clear to me what is going on with the flags of TV Shows stored as video files (not live TV), since all the shows I have just show empty icon flags. Are the TV Show's flags pointing to the same as in the movies' (the studios that produced the TV Shows) or do they refer to the "Networks" that first aired the shows instead? The only field of information I can find on the TVDB is the one named 'Network' and nothing is said about the studio that created a TV show. However the information for the studios can be retrieve successfully from IMDB for instance.

I can't find within the tv shows .NFO files any reference to <network> (does this field exist actually?), however I do see the field called <studio>, which tells me that whatever is written between two of them indicates the name of the studio and NOT the network that broadcasted or distributed the show. Do you know if there is reciprocity between the <studio> fields for both, the movies' .NFOs and the TV Shows' .NFOs, or <studio> is rather used as Network field for TV Shows' .NFOs?

Any help on the matter will be most appreciated. Best wishes,

CF

Not sure if it's the answer you're looking for, but I do know that in the tvshow.nfo for tv shows and the moviename.nfo for movies the network/studio flag is pulled for both in relation to what is entered under <studio>. Hope this helps Wink
Hi Deano316,

Thanks for answering. That is exactly what I thought and by doing some tests I was able to confirm it. I have explained my point of view at the TVDB here, regarding this duality in the way the <studio> field is currently used to write metadata to the NFOs on both movies and tv shows. There is no distinction between studios and networks when actually they are 2 different facts. Therefore there should be a <network> field, even more when the studio information for TV shows is present in other databases such IMDB.

Would you mind checking this post regarding DVDextras? I have made some feature requests, comments and questions. I haven't heard from Brentosmith and thought you may be able to help me a little bit since I have seen you posting valuable information earlier on the thread. The add-on is fantastic and hasn't broken yet whilst testing it with XBMC Gotham Nightlies, which is a good sign, although I am concerned regarding its future support and improvement since I haven't seen Brentosmith around in a while.

Thanking you in advance. All best.

CF
Are you guys still accepting new studio flags? I noticed one of my TV shows had a missing flag for "MBS" in Japan so I made one and thought I'd share it. If this isn't the right place to submit this, any idea where I should? Thanks!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/il7arm...m0/MBS.png
Bump to an old thread here for my first post.
I'm running XBMC on OSX and am trying to add in some new Studio logos. However, when I navigate to '/users/*me*/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/skin.aeon.nox/media' all that is contained here is 3 XBT files. There is no underlying folder structure in which to add more flags/logos.

Has this been moved to another location? Am I overlooking something? I've dug through all the folders I can find related to the skin and extensively searched the drive and am coming up emptry.

thank you in advance for any input!

*Disregard* - I created the folder structure and copied in my new files, picked them right up!
can you please add the freeform channel icon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New studio flags / how to add?0