Cover Art Not Showing
Hello

I am not able to see any of the cover art. Whether its Icefilms, FastpassTV, or Quick Silver, all that comes up for the movie titles are blue folders. Does anyone know a fix for this.

Thanks you in advance.
Information overload ... the experts will need some time to digg through your detailed descriptions, try this
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708
Welcome to the forum
ATV2 - Eden 11.0 B2 (WLAN)
Audio Receiver: Kenwood 5.1 KRF-V5070D (optical audio connection)
TV: Philips LCD 9830/10 (HDMI)
NAS: Netgear ReadyNAS 2×2TB (Ethernet 100)
Presumably you're using some add-ons to retrieve media from these sites. In that case it's up to the add-ons to retrieve icons for the films.

JR
I assume you're not in File mode (if so check in Library mode).
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thank you for the replies.

I'm not sure how to check which mode I am in. Can you please provide instruction how to.

Thanks you in advance.
JOHNNYC67 Wrote:Thank you for the replies.

I'm not sure how to check which mode I am in. Can you please provide instruction how to.

Thanks you in advance.

Assuming you're using the default Confluence skin - go to Music in the horizontal home menu bar, then Library (not Files).

Should come up with a list for Artists, Albums, Genres, Top 100 etc.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the issue is with movie addons. Specifically the following:
Icefilms
Fastpasstv
Quicksilver

For some reason, there is no cover art showing for these three. All other movie add-ons have and show covers without a problem. Any other suggestions is greatly appreciated.
You'll have to generate .NFO files for them if they won't scrape. I'd suggest Media Companion. Use it to scrape the info - it'll generate .Nfo files which you can then read into the XBMC database when you select Movie Information->Refresh.
Thanks Damien.
From what I read, media companion is for users who have a large media database. The movies I am referring to are the ones that I am searching through from the three previously mentioned addons. The titles show up but no covers (just a plain blue folder).
Damian (sorry about the mis-spelling in the previous post)

Strange thing is that the movies I search through Navi-X all show the covers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cover Art Not Showing0