• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
butchabay Wrote:I see what i can do, but it's not my intension to change the look of the skin.
Current time shouldn't be a problem.
No more views sorry, i think this skin has enough views where big posters are showing.

Indeed. I think this must be the skin with the highest number of views already...
Butcha,

I am so thrilled you have taken on Fusion! My three favorite skins are precisely what yours are: Nox, Cirrus and Fusion. Now for a request: would you consider adding Top 250 info on other views for movies? Right now it is only in the rightlist view, I think.

Thanks a lot for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano
Smile
I can for sure try out and see how it fits, will drop your request on my todo list.
Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Bart
butchabay

Just found this skin and have to say it's amazing!! Everyone involved have done an incredible job to make this. Even though I read it's not your intention to "change" the skin (or at least the look), I thought I'd drop a line (read possible request).

1. Would it be possible to add an option to "press down" for submenus? I really like the look of the Home Menu, but wish I didn't have to see all submenus while scrolling, and I don't want to turn them off completely...

2. Like in Transparancy skin it would be awesome if you could add multiple items to a Custom Submenu. For example.. if I add D.I. Music addon as a custom item in the menu, it would be nice to be able to list multiple music genres (favourites) in its submenu.

3. Unless I haven't found the function...it would be nice with a Custom Timer. I have a habit of "sleeping" movies and use it alot to have the computer powered down at night.

Also, I noticed the power button "shrinks" when hovered.. Is that supposed to happen? None of the ohters do.

Maybe alot to ask for in a very first post but I feel these changes would make me migrate completely over to this skin :p
Trenscendere Wrote:butchabay

Just found this skin and have to say it's amazing!! Everyone involved have done an incredible job to make this. Even though I read it's not your intention to "change" the skin (or at least the look), I thought I'd drop a line (read possible request).

1. Would it be possible to add an option to "press down" for submenus? I really like the look of the Home Menu, but wish I didn't have to see all submenus while scrolling, and I don't want to turn them off completely...

2. Like in Transparancy skin it would be awesome if you could add multiple items to a Custom Submenu. For example.. if I add D.I. Music addon as a custom item in the menu, it would be nice to be able to list multiple music genres (favourites) in its submenu.

3. Unless I haven't found the function...it would be nice with a Custom Timer. I have a habit of "sleeping" movies and use it alot to have the computer powered down at night.

Also, I noticed the power button "shrinks" when hovered.. Is that supposed to happen? None of the ohters do.

Maybe alot to ask for in a very first post but I feel these changes would make me migrate completely over to this skin :p

Trenscendere,

1. Yes, it's something i'm thinking about.

2. I need to check first if there is no more slowdown, as custom submenus can be several performance killer.

3. The timer function is a xbmc function. Or you mean something else?

Yeah the power button has a black border so when it's highlighted it has the shrink effect. I'm going to change it. In future there will be options to select icons, images and multi images on home from within fusion settings.
I'm running into issues with the smart playlists displaying on the home menu. When you click on it, it either does nothing or attempts to play every item on the playlist instead of displaying them like a library in Nox.

Also, in the movies library, Movie sets back in Darma used to display with 3 discs and a message saying they were a movie set. This is no longer the case in Eden. What is odder is in the Advance Launcher plugin, all of the games show up as Movie sets used to.
Stephen Andrew Designs
http://www.stephenandrewdesigns.com
Thanks for a quick reply Big Grin

Regarding the shutdown timer... I know there is a setting within XBMC that allows you to set the timer and the event triggered when activated, but I guess I've just been spoiled with having it in a contex menu or power menu in many skins.
To use Transparency as an example again... opening the Power Menu by pressing "s" allows you to set the "shutdown" timer by pressing up/down while hovering the Power button.... Do you understand what I mean, or am I totally confusing? Smile
sdaconceicao Wrote:I'm running into issues with the smart playlists displaying on the home menu. When you click on it, it either does nothing or attempts to play every item on the playlist instead of displaying them like a library in Nox.

Also, in the movies library, Movie sets back in Darma used to display with 3 discs and a message saying they were a movie set. This is no longer the case in Eden. What is odder is in the Advance Launcher plugin, all of the games show up as Movie sets used to.

Playlist bug is already fixed and commited to svn.

For what concerning movie sets you'll have to wait for eden.

Advanced Launcher is something i didn't test with fusion, will take a look asap.
Trenscendere Wrote:Thanks for a quick reply Big Grin

Regarding the shutdown timer... I know there is a setting within XBMC that allows you to set the timer and the event triggered when activated, but I guess I've just been spoiled with having it in a contex menu or power menu in many skins.
To use Transparency as an example again... opening the Power Menu by pressing "s" allows you to set the "shutdown" timer by pressing up/down while hovering the Power button.... Do you understand what I mean, or am I totally confusing? Smile

Now it's clear, i see what i can do.
Thanks Big Grin

Been changing skins alot lately, but this one really hit the spot..
Now my default!
needs tv shows logos!

other then that, beautiful skin.
Hey butchabay,

Can you do 2 small mods in the music now playing screen please?

1. Put a timer on the top bar displaying the next song and codec info
to turn off in about 5 seconds. Basically only having it come on when
you first play a song, or when the next track is played.

2. Add the Artist Logo in the spot pointed out below.

Thank you for all the work you've done so far!
@JohnVee
Reguarding your requests:

1. Maybe, low priority

2. Yes
- added watchlist support
- option to hide hidden label in posterwrap2,3 & fanartwrap view

Gallery
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24