• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
JohnVee Wrote:That was it, thank you. Show movies, and show episodes was not selected in settings under hide recently added. :o

Smile
Btw you have option to choose watchlist separate. I for example use recently added for movies and currently watching for episodes ...
Cheers
zepfan Wrote:Nope, nor does it work from video main option.

EDIT: I tried Hulu and it's the same thing. I can't figure this out!

Could you post a log doing the same behaviour with confluence?
As i really have no more idea ...
butchabay Wrote:Could you post a log doing the same behaviour with confluence?
As i really have no more idea ...

Sure I'll try to do it tonight.

Code:
19:48:36 T:140314781636576   DEBUG: LIRC: Update - NEW at 1913:000000037ff07bb5 00 Videos mceusb (Videos)
19:48:36 T:140314781636576   DEBUG: OnKey: 7 (07) pressed, action is XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideos)
19:48:36 T:140314781636576   DEBUG: Activating window ID: 10025
19:48:36 T:140314781636576   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (Home.xml) ------
19:48:36 T:140314781636576   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (MyVideoNav.xml) ------
19:48:36 T:140314781636576    INFO: Loading skin file: MyVideoNav.xml
19:48:36 T:140314781636576   DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory ()
19:48:36 T:140314781636576   DEBUG:   ParentPath = []
19:48:36 T:140314385528576   DEBUG: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: 0
19:48:36 T:140314385528576   DEBUG: Thread Background Loader 140314385528576 terminating
19:48:41 T:140314781636576   DEBUG: LIRC: Update - NEW at 7064:000000037ff07bdc 00 Back mceusb (Back)

Log http://sedtech.org/xbmc/xbmc_1.log
Nothing to see here....
Hi butchabay !! I have found time today to test your skin MOD and more specifically the Advanced Launcher part of the skin and I have several improvement suggestion and bug report. Do what you want with them :

1/. On the squaregrid view, the covers do not fit the exactly the square area. On the following screen you will see that the Nintendo DS appear cut when it is not the case on the original cover image. There is the same problem and the coverwrap view :

Image ]Image

2/. On the item info view, when the thumbs is a square thumb or a wide size thumb we see a light gray background. I'm not sure, but I think that using a darker (transparent black) background will give a better overall display.

3/. If you are not using Advanced Launcher for gaming (for exemple for comics or others) the displayed text do not suit at all. I think it will be a better move to use "item" instead of "game". And for the top bar, maybe use "Apps" instead of "Games". Also for the item info page, in the following example, I do not know if it will be better to only wide stretch the thumb. In addition with a darker background i think the result will be better.

Image Image

4/.Finally there is a bug this the widegrid view. The highlighted cover is not displayed :

Thank you for all your great work on skins !!!!
Thanx for reporting.
Shouldn't be a big deal. Do we have a condition to separate games label with other items?
If not what you suggest to use ? Apps ? Or simply add-ons ?
butchabay Wrote:Thanx for reporting.
Shouldn't be a big deal. Do we have a condition to separate games label with other items?
If not what you suggest to use ? Apps ? Or simply add-ons ?
No there is no way to make distinction between games and other contents. They are all managed the same way. Maybe for some console it will be possible to use the 'platform' information to make a distinction, but this will not works for PC games for example. Actually, because the view are not only used by Advanced launcher, but by all the program addons, I think the more logical solution will be to use 'add-on' instead of 'games'.

Now I have a question, if I add a new listitems entry into advanced launcher for each launchers, corresponding to the type of content (for exemple: games, comics, websites, videos, images, etc...) do you think your will be able to use this values for the view label? It will be the best solution, no?
Angelscry Wrote:No there is no way to make distinction between games and other contents. They are all managed the same way. Maybe for some console it will be possible to use the 'platform' information to make a distinction, but this will not works for PC games for example. Actually, because the view are not only used by Advanced launcher, but by all the program addons, I think the more logical solution will be to use 'add-on' instead of 'games'.

Now I have a question, if I add a new listitems entry into advanced launcher for each launchers, corresponding to the type of content (for exemple: games, comics, websites, videos, images, etc...) do you think your will be able to use this values for the view label? It will be the best solution, no?

Don't know if it's doable on skinning level. If you think it's not taking much time to implent it in ala, i can try to do it, else we have a skin dev thread where surely i'll find some help. For now i gonna change it to add-ons.
butchabay Wrote:Don't know if it's doable on skinning level. If you think it's not taking much time to implent it in ala, i can try to do it, else we have a skin dev thread where surely i'll find some help. For now i gonna change it to add-ons.
I will make some tries and let you informed....Wink
The tab is called games because I named it that way, it recognize the plugin.program.advancedlauncher tab, it's add-on for everything else.
frellAn Wrote:The tab is called games because I named it that way, it recognize the plugin.program.advancedlauncher tab, it's add-on for everything else.
Ok, so there is a way to display a list.item entry on the tab instead of the default "games" string and this will be only applied when the selected add-on is Advanced Launcher.Nod
Angelscry Wrote:Ok, so there is a way to display a list.item entry on the tab instead of the default "games" string and this will be only applied when the selected add-on is Advanced Launcher.Nod

Yes, games appears when entering ALA, the same for all skins having Games item on home menu is directly a run plugin to ALA. I'm sure 99 % use ALA as game launcher Smile
butchabay Wrote:Yes, games appears when entering ALA, the same for all skins having Games item on home menu is directly a run plugin to ALA. I'm sure 99 % use ALA as game launcher Smile
Not its developer Laugh
frellAn Wrote:The tab is called games because I named it that way, it recognize the plugin.program.advancedlauncher tab, it's add-on for everything else.

butchabay Wrote:Yes, games appears when entering ALA, the same for all skins having Games item on home menu is directly a run plugin to ALA. I'm sure 99 % use ALA as game launcher Smile
The problem is that the views that are actually dedicated to Advanced Launcher cannot be used by other programs add-ons. For example, if I duplicate Advanced Launcher (for example to manage separately comics, applications, video streams, etc...) because the duplicates version must use different add-on name, they cannot use the same program views as the native Advanced Launcher addon. Have several views for Advanced launcher is great, but have several view for all the program addons seems better.
butchabay Wrote:Smile
Btw you have option to choose watchlist separate. I for example use recently added for movies and currently watching for episodes ...
Cheers

Ah, thanks for the tip! I have it set up that way now too.
Just downloaded this skin from Passion and must say it is nice.

Had a question though... when viewing list of TV episodes, there are red Xs at the end of each title... what is that, and can it be turned off?

Also, I like the idea of having sub-menus available from the Home screen but not always visible. Would you consider making a drop down list available by pushing the down arrow? Like, move cursor to Movies, click down arrow, choose option from sub-menu.

Thanks
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24