Poll: Skip 5-minute/30-seconds vs 10-minutes/1-minute - Which one do you prefer as cvs default?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5-minutes big step / 30-seconds small step
100.00%
10-minutes big step / 1-minute small step
0%
other, I will reply with my own suggestions
0%
Total
3 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Skip 5-minute/30-seconds vs 10-minutes/1-minute
Sad 
just recently time-based skipping/jumpingwas added as on option to procent-based skipping/jumping in videos (thanks to kraqh3d) and we would like what you, xbmc-users would prefer as the default (for cvs). noted should be that you can always change it yourself later in keymap.xml   ...please see this (link) and this (link) topic threads for more information and previous discussion.

thank you in advance for voting Cool
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
ok then, i'll change the defaults by the weekend, maybe tonight. those of you running it now will need to change your settings via settings.xml. the defaults only take effect when these settings dont currently exist.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i prefer the 5-minutes big step / 30-seconds small step option. i don't want to jump that far ahead when skipping, just to a certain extent. :agree:
lana lang
the 30 second skip would be perfect for skipping commercials in my tivo files...

thanks,

mp

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skip 5-minute/30-seconds vs 10-minutes/1-minute0