Resolution/HDMI sleep
Hi,

Thanks for the great job, xbmc is simply awesome. I have an Acer Revo 3610 and I have two problems:

1. If i turn on pc first than televison, the xbmc appears with the wrong resolution (not 1920, but about 1280) and i need to exit xbmc and open again it to solve... For me isnt an important problem, but sometimes my family is watching it and I see it isnt the right resolution. There are anyway to solve it?

2. If i take a lot of time to turn on tv after xbmc, i have no image at tv. I need to disconnect hdmi cable and put it again.

Thks
I think it's an issue with the video drivers and/or the actual HDMI hardware on your motherboard/video card. That same thing happens with me, too. You can definitely fix it if you use the HDMI Detective. I had to use one when I first started using a home theater pc in order for the resolution to work. There's a handshake issue between the pc and the TV when the pc turns on first. The HDMI Detective constantly supplies the correct EDID data to the TV, so you won't have a resolution issue at all, regardless of what order you power up your devices.
I dont know what it is.. How it works? Just connect in cable?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resolution/HDMI sleep0