• 35(current)
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin
(2012-05-08, 15:48)locomot1f Wrote: woke up this morning to add new subscriptions to my library, and low-and-behold, my subscriptions list is EMPTY.

anybody else seeing this?

just to note: Queue is still there... so yes, i'm getting connected.

May 9 -- everythings all good today. maybe just a little blip in on the WWW.

same with me - gone for about a day but works again
how would it be possible, that in this day and age i'm back to this error again...Huh

http://pastebin.com/FB9ERVTi

the dreaded - HandShake: Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 9

specs:
ATV 2
XBMC 11.0.3 - could something have happened with this latest updateHuh
CDN - Akamai
No pre-roll, no ads -- although if i set them, they work -- but still get this error when it tried to play the video.

started happening last nite. day after the whole mystical disappearance of my Subscriptions....
<enter Twilight Zone music>
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Hi,

I installed this plugin today and I am getting a script failed message when I am trzing to start it.

here my Log

http://pastebin.com/sMuLBg3w

Thank you for your help.
simatics5: it seems the dependency "script.module.cryptopy" didn't get installed. try to remove and reinstall and wait for it to complete before attempting to use.

locomot1f: try another CDN and see how it goes. also enable debug logging for details of what the server/client sends.
Hi BlueCop,

Thanks for your quick reply. And congrats on your great work you are doing here.
I did what you said i uninstalled the add on and the rep and restarted xbmx and then reinstalled everything.

http://pastebin.com/4dp9VAz9

still getting the error. I have to say that when I installed the add on the first time, i did closed (crtl-alt-del)xbmc because i tought it froze as their was no moving on the dowloading %
Maybe this caused some problem now?

Regards,
Thumbs Up 
HI BlueCop,

OK i resolved it by uninstalling XBMC and reinstalling everything. I guees i screwed something up by closing the software like this Rolleyes

Anyways now it works...

Thanks again for your help...

Regards,
First of all, thanks BlueCop for your great work!!

I read somewhere in the web that you've stopped because of beeing annoyed by unpolite poeple who don't appreciate what you're doing for them for free (!) - and I'm very happy that this - obviously - turns out not to be true Smile

I'm not familiar with all tech details but the plugin works fine on my ATV(1st gen with 11.0 eden) after I changed some settings - randomly - without really knowing what I was doing there Wink

At first I only got network-intros & commericals over and over again but no shows. Then I tried the 3 different options offered at "Default CDN". While "limelight" and "level3" don't work the "akamai"- setting does - but only if the network-intros are disabled, too - otherwise it stops again after without playing the episode.

I have no clue why this (and only this) combination of settings works - but maybe it helps someone who got the same issues
(2012-05-12, 14:20)Kurgan0 Wrote: First of all, thanks BlueCop for your great work!!

I read somewhere in the web that you've stopped because of beeing annoyed by unpolite poeple who don't appreciate what you're doing for them for free (!) - and I'm very happy that this - obviously - turns out not to be true Smile

I'm not familiar with all tech details but the plugin works fine on my ATV(1st gen with 11.0 eden) after I changed some settings - randomly - without really knowing what I was doing there Wink

At first I only got network-intros & commericals over and over again but no shows. Then I tried the 3 different options offered at "Default CDN". While "limelight" and "level3" don't work the "akamai"- setting does - but only if the network-intros are disabled, too - otherwise it stops again after without playing the episode.

I have no clue why this (and only this) combination of settings works - but maybe it helps someone who got the same issues

Hi could you explain where can i disbla "network intros" as im trying to wath some series and i got them to load but after a minute or so it stops, i have tried several times with other series as well and same thing also.
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
okay...

here's a Full debug log, BlueCop.
This trying to watch Daily Show, thursday, may 10, 2012

http://pastebin.com/FDyh9EDv

i'm hoping you can make sense of this. sometimes it will play after about the second or third time. Other shows will start right from the jump.

ATV 2
XMBC 11.0.3

oh! i did try other CDN(s) -- and i get the same results. it's just soo sporadic. it seems to be related to the episodes as opposed to other things.

Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2012-05-15, 04:03)Veronica Wrote: Hi could you explain where can i disbla "network intros" as im trying to wath some series and i got them to load but after a minute or so it stops, i have tried several times with other series as well and same thing also.

Got to Settings/Streaming - there you'll find "Network Pre-Roll": grey dot means disabled, white dot means enabled
(2012-05-16, 14:37)Kurgan0 Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 04:03)Veronica Wrote: Hi could you explain where can i disbla "network intros" as im trying to wath some series and i got them to load but after a minute or so it stops, i have tried several times with other series as well and same thing also.

Got to Settings/Streaming - there you'll find "Network Pre-Roll": grey dot means disabled, white dot means enabled

I realized that it was the videos having low playback time... sigh i have found many tv shows with same low playback time and few complete episodes, so what should i do then because when i go to the hulu.com page it seems to have complete videos or i must subscribe to hulu+ in order to watch complete videos?
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
(2012-05-16, 23:03)Veronica Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 14:37)Kurgan0 Wrote:

I realized that it was the videos having low playback time... sigh i have found many tv shows with same low playback time and few complete episodes, so what should i do then because when i go to the hulu.com page it seems to have complete videos or i must subscribe to hulu+ in order to watch complete videos?

i assume what you are saying is that the videos you try to play stop after 1:29 or so. in this case, it is because you need a hulu plus account to play the whole video. well worth doing, imo. if you do decide to sign up, you will need to enable login on the configuration page, and enter your username and password.

How do I find out what my port number is?

If I have a vpn do I need to enter the ip and port? Currently I only get commercials? What have others done to resolve this issue?
I don't know what is wrong?

I have a vpn and configured Hulu to my Hulu plus account, I see all the shows I queued and removed all the ads but yet the shows won't play, only the network intro like Fox or ABC?

What am I missing? I would rather play Hulu plus from xbmc than my windows 7 desktop, but cannot get it to work on xbmc.

Please advise.
Hi,

I am experiencing some probs with Hulu too. It worked for months without any trouble, but suddenly it is not anymore. When I try to load an episode (DailyShow), then I see the circle moving at the bottom right corner for a short time, then it seems as if it was loading, but then it stops and tells me to check the log file.

Any Idea what I can do to fix this? I already tried to uninstall / reinstall the add-on, but didn't help either.
Oh, if it is of any importance: I experience the same problems with FreeCable, for some reason? Also used to work like a charm for a while.

Here is the recent log-file: http://pastebin.com/JAtJYNAq
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin17