timeout
when i use cyberduck to ssh to my atv2 it usually fails to connect, to resolve this i restart my atv2 and hey presto it connects fine. its the same story when i smb to my laptop hardrive, i have to restart my atv2. can anyone figure why this is happening?

my atv2 is jailbroken with seasonpass and runing eda beta 11. No
Are you sure the IP is right before you try to SSH in when it fails?
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
deanmv Wrote:Are you sure the IP is right before you try to SSH in when it fails?

im 100% sure. i simply restart the atv2 and the problem is gone...for a while as if it times out.
Could need a rejailbreak, could even be an issue with your router. Hard to say. You could try rejailbreaking it, and if that doesn't work, find a friend with a TV and a network to test it on. Also try wired and wireless connections.
Ned Scott Wrote:Could need a rejailbreak, could even be an issue with your router. Hard to say. You could try rejailbreaking it, and if that doesn't work, find a friend with a TV and a network to test it on. Also try wired and wireless connections.

I'll try some of those. Thanks for the reply
Its a bug with the 5.0.1/4.4.4 jailbreak in seas0npass - i'm experiencing the same ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
glad to know its not just me ill jus have to wait for the next jb Nod
watching the spurs liverpool game now on channel 6 and the picture looks squeezed and not its normal widescreen view. its been like this for a few games, anybody have any idea what would cause this?
tried video-osd -> view mode? - beside that this seems totally offtopic...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:tried video-osd -> view mode? - beside that this seems totally offtopic...

sorry i posted this in the wrong section! Eek

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
timeout0