Streaming vidéo on iPad ==> AirPlay atv2 with xbmc
Hello everbody!

Sorry for my english(i am french :p)

I use oplayer hd on my iPad 2 for downloading immediately ".avi" but i would like watch on my atv2 via AirPlay xbmc.[( movies on iPad ==> Apple Tv directly ( nô stream with à computer, nô vlc streamer, ect ... Only iPad to atv2 )]

I enabled in : settings> network> allow xbmc to receive AirPlay content

When i play the video : i click on " xbmc(appletv)@... I have just the music movie!!

It's normal?it's possible?

Édit : the native AirPlay i disabled

Thank you/ merci ;-)

ATV2 4.4.4
eden 11 beta 1
The problem is with OPlayer. OPlayer can only stream music over AirPlay, since it would have to live transcode it to stream it in a "proper" AirPlay readable format. You can, however, use the iPad to share video to the ATV2 by setting it up as a WebDAV server. AirSharing works great for this.
Ned Scott Wrote:The problem is with OPlayer. OPlayer can only stream music over AirPlay, since it would have to live transcode it to stream it in a "proper" AirPlay readable format. You can, however, use the iPad to share video to the ATV2 by setting it up as a WebDAV server. AirSharing works great for this.

Thank you :-)

There are any players comPatible With atv2 for a direct stream ?( without server )

For the next upgrade? :-)

Thank you very much Ned scott
Have you tried turning on iPad mirroring?
checkout b2 - i've improved airplay with ios5.0.1 clients aswell - might be worth a shot...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:checkout b2 - i've improved airplay with ios5.0.1 clients aswell - might be worth a shot...

Ok but ipad must be restored and jb in beta2 ?of i can re jailbreak on bêta 1 ?
For XBMC Betas you don't need to rejailbreak at all. You can just update XBMC itself. See: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...#Eden_Beta

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming vidéo on iPad ==> AirPlay atv2 with xbmc0