Need to Hire tech support
I'm not sure it this goes against the terms of service but I want to hire someone to help me set up my XBMC system. If you live in Vegas I can pay cash or via paypal. If you live else where we can use skype or something else.

[email protected]

thanks
Or you could just post your questions and we could help for free.....
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Half the fun of being a HTPC and XBMC enthusiast is the satisfaction of getting it all up and running - the way you want it to - yourself. It can be a bit frustrating along the way, but the gratification once you "get it" is well worth it. For the most part, you won't have a problem that someone else hasn't already had so the answer is just a forum search away. If that doesn't help, as htpc guy already said, we're here and more than willing as long as we know you at least tried. 99% of the time, you will get an answer as long as you post in a useful manner (including as much info as possible, what you have tried, logs, etc.)

Welcome to XBMC!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
I've had many questiosn adn queries about setting up XBMC and I always get a quick adn clear answer. Though often that jsut leads to more questions..... This community is fantastic, so ask away!

But if it makes you feel better, donate to the XBMC team.
argh! Wrote:I've had many questiosn adn queries about setting up XBMC and I always get a quick adn clear answer. Though often that jsut leads to more questions..... This community is fantastic, so ask away!

But if it makes you feel better, donate to the XBMC team.

+1
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need to Hire tech support0