[MAC] Eden Beta 2 Bug: not recognizing folder.jpg files
Tonight as I was looking through the scraped videos in my video library using Eden Beta 2 and I noticed that there were some missing folder.jpg files for some of the vidoe entries. After I copied over the approriate folder.jpg files and then processed to scroll through the list of videos I noticed that the folder.jpg files were not being picked up when I landed on the video entries. When I brought up the navigation menu and went under thumbnail extras, nothing was shown for the local thumbnail. So I decided to try beta 1 and those folder.jpg files that beta 2 would not recognized were picked up by Eden beta 1 for every video entry I landed on. Looks like Beta 2 has introduced a bug.
Kodi 17, Transparency Skin
PogoPlug v4 running Arm Linux 4.4.63 as MySQL (mariadb) server.
Mac OS 10.12.5
2015 27" iMac 3.3 GHz Quad, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
2015 13" Macbook Pro, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
Exactly what was the file structure of the entries, what were your scraper settings, where did you put the folder.jpg?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Scraper settings:

The file structure looks like this:

As you can see the folder.jpg is in the same directory where the VIDEO_TS folder resides. Has this changed for Beta 2?
Mac OS 10.12.5
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
That's setup just fine. If you movie info on those items then refresh them, is the folder.jpg then picked up?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:That's setup just fine. If you movie info on those items then refresh them, is the folder.jpg then picked up?

I tried several times to refresh the video info but each time the folder.jpg was not being picked up. The folder.jpg was not even being shown as a local thumbnail in the navigation thumbnail extras menu. It's when I switched to using Beta 1 that the folder.jpg was picked up just by landing on the video entry.
Mac OS 10.12.5
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] Eden Beta 2 Bug: not recognizing folder.jpg files0