[LINUX] Script Failed: Addon.py -- Academic Earth plugin
(2013-01-04, 18:16)fioleciak Wrote: Thank you for answering. I could not react in time to your log request, but since it looks like you have found the problem core anyway, I will wait a bit for a more permanent solution. Thanks again Smile

No problem. Will give it one more day before I push out a fix. By the way, you can use this thread for reporting issues in the future. It's the main thread for the addon.
(2012-02-06, 06:05)jbel Wrote:
rrand Wrote:Hello,

Every time I try to view a video inthe Academic Earth plugin I get a "Script error: addon.py"

It was working about a week ago but I haven't been able to use it for the past week or so. I can play the videos directly from the site.

Here is my log:

http://pastebin.com/ksHxWLiL

Thanks.

I will take a look at this tomorrow, thanks for the notice.

error in addon.py

If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive
Hi,

I'm trying to load the Khan Academy video add-on in RASPBMC but I'm getting "Script error: addon.py". Is the Khan Academy video-add on compatible with RASPBMC? Appreciate your help.

Cheers!
(2013-01-15, 01:55)chrisrudio Wrote: Hi,

I'm trying to load the Khan Academy video add-on in RASPBMC but I'm getting "Script error: addon.py". Is the Khan Academy video-add on compatible with RASPBMC? Appreciate your help.

Cheers!

It seems the khan academy plugin has an issue, probably they changed their API. Will take a look. Btw, in the future probably should post this in one of the khan academy threads in case others are looking as well Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] Script Failed: Addon.py -- Academic Earth plugin0