Strange subtitle problem for downloading
I experienced a strange problem while i wanted to download subtitles

for the show terra nova untill episode 5 it was fine

now playing episode 6 when i want to download subs i can only choose subtitles for ep7

when i play ep7 i can download ep8 subtitles but not ep7

i changed the episode numbering from 1x06 to S01E06 but didnt work

anyone experienced the same and fixed it ??

with other series never experienced !

1st Htpc : LC-power LC1360MI case with MSI E350IA-E45 , 2x2gb patriot , 2tb samsung eco
2nd Htpc : same as above except ASUS E35M1-I Deluxe
nobodyHuh

1st Htpc : LC-power LC1360MI case with MSI E350IA-E45 , 2x2gb patriot , 2tb samsung eco
Post debug log.

Howto - http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file
Hi ,

here it is

http://textuploader.com/?p=6&id=ficLl

so rebooted because otherwise the list was endless

started EP09 from Terra nova en searched subs but forced to download EP10 subs

This is not a debug log. Post proper one.
Be aware that in Terra Nova (and in some other shows), the "scene numbering" and the tvdb numbering are not the same. The problem in Terra Nova is that the first (double) episode can named s01e01e02 (2 standard length episodes) or just s01e01 (one long episode). Scene and tvdb adopted different criteria and so, when you download a subtitle, it could be scene-named or tvdb-named, and if the criteria for the video files and the subtitle files are different you will have to correct it manually.

If that is the problem, it is not caused by XBMC or by the subtitles script, but by a misunderstanding among the release-scene and the tvdb people.
pko66 Wrote:Be aware that in Terra Nova (and in some other shows), the "scene numbering" and the tvdb numbering are not the same. The problem in Terra Nova is that the first (double) episode can named s01e01e02 (2 standard length episodes) or just s01e01 (one long episode). Scene and tvdb adopted different criteria and so, when you download a subtitle, it could be scene-named or tvdb-named, and if the criteria for the video files and the subtitle files are different you will have to correct it manually.

If that is the problem, it is not caused by XBMC or by the subtitles script, but by a misunderstanding among the release-scene and the tvdb people.

tought so but it starts after EP4
ep 1-4 are fine but i'll do it manually

thanks tough !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange subtitle problem for downloading0