my xbmc wont work on my ATV2
Star 
hello i have gotten a jail broken ATV2 from a place were i cant get in contact with at all it was running xmbc fine with no problems for about a month i fell in love with the thing and it updated it self on its own to the new B2 software id have to say sometime on friday while i was away at work and now when ever i go into it it just re directs me towards the home screen i dont kno how to fix it nor do i kno how to hack or unhack anything i just did a bit of research on this site and got bits of info on it i tried to hook it up to my pc and it wont even reconize it if anyone can help me out id appreciate it vary much i appoligse for the bad gramer and spelling

thank you in advance
The first thing you need to do is get it's IP address. This is shown to you under settings from the Apple TV/Frontrow menu.

Once you have the IP address you should be able to follow this

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...og_for_iOS

to get the log file, the post it and we'll be able to help
sorry to say but im not vary good with this debuging stuff i got everything set up for me when i got the deivice and out of no where it stop working on its own so now i gotta go in and fix it my self?

the only thing i was able to get wat this I.P. code

DHCP 192.168.1.134
There is no way for xbmc to update itself automatically. The atv has probably updated itself to a newer version of ios and removed the jailbreak.

Is xbmc still on the home screen (front row)?

If not you will need to jailbreak it again and reinstall xbmc again.

To jailbreak download seas0npass and read the tutorial at firecore.
To install xbmc again http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...Apple_TV_2
yes it is still on the home screen it just wont enter it the screen gos black and then the atv2 blinks 2wice and takes me back to the home screen
the apple tv software is at 4.3 (2557)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
my xbmc wont work on my ATV20